What champion best suits my playstyle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slippers

08-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpionKICK View Post
Hello everybody, my name is ScorpionKick.
I would like a champion who has high AD, decent health and is good early, mid, and late game.
1. My first recommendation is Riven. She is manaless, tanky, high ad, and amazing early and mid game. Despite the fact that her late game isn't as good as other champions, if you have a good initiator on your team (ex. Malphite, Amumu) you can easily go in, activate your ult, Ki strike stun their team, and finish them off in the blink of an eye. She has extremely high mobility (its what makes Riven... well, Riven!) and doesn't need mana management.

2. Another champion you should try out is Irelia. She has high hp, and she deals tons of damage with a sole trinity force + last whisper, and other 4 tank items. She will have lots of hp, and she won't die easily (unless you dive like a silly player). Her early game (she is usually played at top) doesn't have super faceroll dominance like champions such as Renekton, but you can farm safely with Bladesurge and sustain with Hiten Style. Now mid game, considering you are farmed and you haven't fed, you can tower dive their butts and make it out alive. Late game, you can stun, slow with Equlibrium strike, initiate with Blade Surge, and rip apart through their armor with Hiten Style. Oh, and snipe them with Transcendant Blades.

Sorry for only reccomending solotops... It's just that many champions played as solotops in the current meta have decent health, high ad, and is okayish throughout the entire game.

Jaed Marauder

08-14-2012

try all the champs with the EASY label on them

Jesot

08-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpionKICK View Post
Hello everybody, my name is ScorpionKick.

I've been playing for a couple of weeks, and I've a bought a couple champions here and there, but I haven't found the right one.

Every champion I've bought, I started out playing well, but then I'd get bored and start to play horribly. So, I'd buy another champion. But now, I don't know who to buy.

I would like a champion who has high AD, decent health and is good early, mid, and late game. My most recent buy has been Udyr, hoping he would suit my needs, but I can't seem to get the hang of all his stances. I like champions who have nice attack abilities. I love attacking, and never have been much of a defense kind of person.

I have also bought Warwick, which I have played until today, when I bought Udyr. I started out jungling with Warwick, which has sometimes been good, sometimes bad. Then I grew tired of being behind in levels, I watched RiotGames' champion spotlight on Udyr, and thought he would be fun to play as. What a waste of 3150 IP. I never got the hang of Udyr, and gave up early before trying and practicing some more. Now I would like to purchase a new champion.

Summary: I would like to buy a champion who has decent or high AD, decent health, and is great any time in-game. I've tried Varus, Ashe, Master Yi, Ryze, Warwick, Udyr, Shen, Alistar, Skarner (which I loved), Nocturne, and a few more. Please tell me which champion I should buy next. I would also like to know who's your favorite champion of all time?

Thank you!!

P.S. Please don't say Teemo.
Graves seems to be the one for you.

Random House

08-15-2012

Ezreal and corki

Nevercrysis

08-15-2012

You probably want to go Jungle or Top lanes.

Jungle: Udyr, Riven, Xin Zhao, Alistar, or save some IP for "Rengar". All these champs can survive pretty well.

Top Lane: Darius, Wu Kong, Gangplank, or Irelia.

Beside your style, first find your favorite "ROLE" to play: ADC, Jungler, AP Carry, OffTank/Bruiser , or Support.

And Udyr is very good champ at jungle. He can clean jungle very fast, counter-jungle easily, Survive with Bear and Torture Stance, Stun with Bear, and also Gank efficientely if you know how to. He is very stable in early, mid, and late game.

Thatīs my recommendation.

Good luck!

PogoPogoPogoPogo

08-16-2012

If you feel like your IP was wasted on Udyr, spend more time trying out free week champions.

This week's free champs are Amumu, Cho'gath, Lee Sin, Nasus, Sivir, Soraka, Twitch, Udyr, Veigar, and Zyra.

I would suggest you try Lee Sin and Nasus out of the free week champions this week. And remember, they're free all week. Try them out, play them all week. If you still like them at the end of the week, buy them. If not, there'll be another batch starting Tuesday.

LiberLux

08-17-2012

Tanky+Ranged+Ad+Nice early/mid/decent late game+Nice skills.... Jayce.

He has awesome and tricky combos, hybrid ranged/melee, survive/destroy most top laners, nice cc (slow+knockback+ self AS boost+team MS boost), very mobile and fun.

ScorpionKICK

08-24-2012

Guys, I thought about all of your suggestions, and I'm leaning towards Graves and Draven. But is there any other good champion with high AD and decent health, etc. between 450 - 3150 IP? I'm bad at saving up for champions, since I get bored very easily. Please reply, I'm getting tired of playing as the same champions every day until the new free champions come.

xPandaz420

09-10-2012

Nobody Mentioned Olaf so Here we go!
If played right in the early game he's unstoppable in mid-late game

Hughes De Payens

09-10-2012

Olaf is definitely a good bet. He's fun to play with his skillshot axe, plus the picking it up mechanic is neato. He's got Ragnarok as a CC reduction and steroid and he's a badass viking, which is awesome. He's AD and he's tanky, plus he's got some true damage!