What champion best suits my playstyle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScorpionKICK

08-13-2012

Hello everybody, my name is ScorpionKick.

I've been playing for a couple of weeks, and I've a bought a couple champions here and there, but I haven't found the right one.

Every champion I've bought, I started out playing well, but then I'd get bored and start to play horribly. So, I'd buy another champion. But now, I don't know who to buy.

I would like a champion who has high AD, decent health and is good early, mid, and late game. My most recent buy has been Udyr, hoping he would suit my needs, but I can't seem to get the hang of all his stances. I like champions who have nice attack abilities. I love attacking, and never have been much of a defense kind of person.

I have also bought Warwick, which I have played until today, when I bought Udyr. I started out jungling with Warwick, which has sometimes been good, sometimes bad. Then I grew tired of being behind in levels, I watched RiotGames' champion spotlight on Udyr, and thought he would be fun to play as. What a waste of 3150 IP. I never got the hang of Udyr, and gave up early before trying and practicing some more. Now I would like to purchase a new champion.

Summary: I would like to buy a champion who has decent or high AD, decent health, and is great any time in-game. I've tried Varus, Ashe, Master Yi, Ryze, Warwick, Udyr, Shen, Alistar, Skarner (which I loved), Nocturne, and a few more. Please tell me which champion I should buy next. I would also like to know who's your favorite champion of all time?

Thank you!!

P.S. Please don't say Teemo.

Trevorasaurus

08-13-2012

Draaaaaaaaaaven

Prabjot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2012

How about Jax. Good through all stages of the game i think. High offensive powers along with defensive stats. I don't play him much but would like to learn him.

ScorpionKICK

08-13-2012

I've thought about Jax, but I only like one of his abilities, and it's that Leap Strike thing. I really like ranged champions, if they have nice attack

EDIT: Just watched Draven's champion spotlight: ME GUSTA. I think I'll buy him. Anyone else have good suggestions? I accept all and take all into consideration.

Except for Teemo.

Prabjot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2012

Draven is good. SInce you like Jax's leap strike you can try Jayce. Ranged and melee with gap closers and can deal a percentage of health with a skill. Jayce can also be built heavy AD or tanky so there are many choices in build and play style with him.

iDpark

08-13-2012

high AD + decent hp + good at all stages of the game.

Graves.

Depends on how you do early, obviously, but if you don't fall behind, you'll do fine.

I tried to Quit

08-13-2012

You might want to try out Graves, high ad, but so popular

LuckMaker

08-13-2012

Be Darius

Luminar

08-13-2012

Uhm, it sounds like you don't give them a chance. Take the time to really learn and understand how each champion plays. Yeah every champion looks awesome in the champion spotlight, riot does that on purpose to get you to buy them... Guess what though, every single champion is viable and can be fun to play - look up a build, understand the abilities, learn the mechanics and use them to out farm, counter, and outplay the other team.

Ronnie Law

08-13-2012

Try Evelynn
You say you like lots of AD but then want nifty abilities.
It's generally either or, that's how Riot balances ADC vs AP Carry.
You seem to be after a hybrid type character.
The biggest problem is that what you are looking for requires a high skill cap generally.
Stick with it, learn your champions, read guides and perfect your play.

Also, keep in mind that the game automatically tries to match you with people that are at your skill level. You will rarely do outstanding through all 3 stages of the game consistently.