Ranked Dodge Penalty

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wrsthnsatn667

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROKAF JE View Post
Do you really think Gold league becomes some sort of utopian gamer society?
At no point did I make a direct correlation to that. Above Gold and below Gold have a significant difference was the only inference.

Also, I've seen you rage a lot on a many threads 24/7. Is that all you have time to do with your life? And you're obviously too scared to do it under your real account because you have something to hide, or you don't want to face repercussions or your toxicity. Instead of wasting Oxygen by raging on forum threads saying things nobody even cares to hear, do something more productive, and don't hide your main account for whatever reasons you have. Man up.

Chrow

02-18-2013

I don't really mind how long the queue is for ranked dodging. However, I remember there being a league point penalty for doing so. Is this true? If so, then that's simply a poor design choice. Don't punish players for not wanting to lose a ranked game if all they want is to play with civilized people. I just lost a ranked game because the person at the bottom of champion select chose an ADC even though that role had already been picked. If you want to do that ****, take it to normals, but in a ranked environment where people want to take the game seriously, you're punishing those who simply don't want to deal with uncooperative teammates. I think that until Gold League, there should me no point penalty for dodging queue. I'd rather wait an hour and do something productive with my time.

wrsthnsatn667

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-18-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrow View Post
I don't really mind how long the queue is for ranked dodging. However, I remember there being a league point penalty for doing so. Is this true? If so, then that's simply a poor design choice. Don't punish players for not wanting to lose a ranked game if all they want is to play with civilized people. I just lost a ranked game because the person at the bottom of champion select chose an ADC even though that role had already been picked. If you want to do that ****, take it to normals, but in a ranked environment where people want to take the game seriously, you're punishing those who simply don't want to deal with uncooperative teammates. I think that until Gold League, there should me no point penalty for dodging queue. I'd rather wait an hour and do something productive with my time.
Yeah, this thread was from November when there wasn't LP. There's a LP penalty now.

t0ad5

02-18-2013

Tried last year. They don't care.

ROKAF JE

02-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrsthnsatn667 View Post
At no point did I make a direct correlation to that. Above Gold and below Gold have a significant difference was the only inference.

Also, I've seen you rage a lot on a many threads 24/7. Is that all you have time to do with your life? And you're obviously too scared to do it under your real account because you have something to hide, or you don't want to face repercussions or your toxicity. Instead of wasting Oxygen by raging on forum threads saying things nobody even cares to hear, do something more productive, and don't hide your main account for whatever reasons you have. Man up.
You did, actually, and it's incorrect.

It sure takes courage to show your main, right? Lol
I've got nothing to prove to you, or the forums, making half of your post... Well, dumb.

Toxicity.. Proof please. I give help when it's asked for, and disprove incorrect information. The copypasta solo queue tear threads being the majority.

You're raging right now and not doing anything productive; but I do appreciate you tracking everything I do. It shows you really care <3

There was an ELO penalty before and it was much worse. This penalty is nothing.