Trinity Force on Sivir and Vayne

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FaerellG

08-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodShepperd View Post
Chaox's sivir guide isn't very indepth on items, but it says that u want IE Phantom Dancer Bloodthirster Last whisper QSS
All good items that I end up building. I just build a different order (and sometimes swap Trinity for PD). So I guess I'm not that far off.

Duhizy

08-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaerellG View Post
All good items that I end up building. I just build a different order (and sometimes swap Trinity for PD). So I guess I'm not that far off.

hmm, i cant really look at it from your point of view because iv mained ad for so long lol but i do have a friend similar to u that get BT and even warmogs lol i would say something to him but then i remember that every time i let him play ad he gets easily kill ever fight simply because he just does play ad enough to know the exact proper positioning to not die in ever situation that comes from playing ad for a long time so i kinda understand.

FaerellG

08-13-2012

Well, I don't build Warmogs. That's just silly. It delays your damage way too much. The only real difference is that I prioritize BT over IE because BT gives more raw AD and the life steal is great. So instead of IE PD BT
I do BT PD IE

It's really not that much different IMO.

Duhizy

08-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaerellG View Post
Well, I don't build Warmogs. That's just silly. It delays your damage way too much. The only real difference is that I prioritize BT over IE because BT gives more raw AD and the life steal is great. So instead of IE PD BT
I do BT PD IE

It's really not that much different IMO.
all preference i guess

GoodShepperd

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2012

well keep in mind that blood thirster only gives you more AD if you keep the stacks up

FaerellG

08-13-2012

That's correct, but you're sivir. You farm those stacks up faster than any other AD in the game.