Champion Sneak Peek: Rengar, the Pridestalker

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gyroneix

08-14-2012

who was the last animal themed champion... Volibear?

minimi1200

08-14-2012

Went onto you tube to find his abilities, and I am not gonna give anything away, but OMG NICE CHAMP RIOT U R GETTING BETTER!!

minimi1200

08-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe9 View Post
i hope he is AD
He is.

animlz

08-14-2012

looking forward to this one

Rannxz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2012

Rengar is another example of the recent 'over-designed' champions. He's given too much. Plus he is very different from the other champions lore wise.

He's fun to play, but I really don't like his design. He's over-designed with new mechanics just added in for him, and he honestly sticks out from the lore of the League of Legends universe.

BlueQuasar

08-14-2012

Everyone knows Rengar is OP. This Lion is about to show everyone why he is the King of the Jungle.

Mysnomer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnicrit View Post
do you not know what a pride is? I mean, I'm all for freedom of speech and all, but some people should just shhhhhhh.
ps: a pride is a group of lions before you search it on google; so it has something to do with his backstory
Do you think I'm stupid? I know what a pride is. What I want to know is, what ass did Riot pull "pridestalker" from. This ignorant and incongruous mashup is a meaningless and juvenile product of word association. If you read his background, you'd know that he was actually raised by a human hunter, and thus his history has nothing to do with prides. And if you break "pridestalker" down to its parts and interpret them literally, you get "one who stalks packs." But he doesn't. Like Fiora, Rengar is all about the 1v1, the purity of combat. He doesn't go after packs of animals, but the single most dangerous thing he can find. So. It. Makes. No. Sense. It's meaningless fluff that I'd expect from a 3rd grader talking about his "awesome character" that he created, and it's just one more in a string of lore failings and gaffes by the lore department.

Leoric Wuju

08-14-2012

Cool, so where's the new Noxus champion somebody promised??

Exelcior

08-14-2012

Riot Version of Predator...

Roko Momoko

08-14-2012

Is it just me or does Rengar look like something from WoW? o.o