Suggestion Loss Forgiven for AFK ranked

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fargo79

02-09-2013

I do agree that having an afk player on your team for ranked is crappy.. and it puts the whole team on Tilt instantly.. ad they should be dealt with harshly... like say demote them a whole division for X amount of afk or afk's... but on the other side... what IF its a legit afk or DC?? losing internet, etc?? i have had a few ranked game back to back to back where players just die 2-3 times very early then go go afk and we lose cause we all have to scramble and defend the empty lane... if a jungle goes afk is one thing.. lanes can still win as long as they play defensive during lane phase.. but if any lane member like mid, top, or adc go afk its game over...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Derpmaciaa

02-10-2013

Stop punishing the 4 man team. Don't strip away their LP and let the other team get some LP if they win. There's no elo (or LP now) inflation because if the 5 players team win vs the 4 player team they get LP ANYWAYS.

What RIOT could do it lower the amount of LP loss for the poor souls that had to play 4v5. EASY FIX. I don't see much drawback.