Warriors is really good.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LifeSmash

09-17-2014

Seriously. I don't even like Imagine Dragons (well, I have good memories associated with Radioactive, but that's not about the song itself), but I can't stop listening.

One tiny quibble is that it feels like, at the very end, the reverb cuts off abruptly due to the video ending. Was this actually intended to be a part of it? Is it only happening on my end? Am I just imagining it? (I'm a music tech major, we've been warned a few times about accidentally doing that. Asking for my education, heh.)

But seriously. This song. Wow. I can't even deal.

Also, did anyone else catch some interesting symbolism the first time the players are represented as beams of light? Like they're a representation of how the team came together, learned to work as a unit, almost broke up over certain obstacles but managed to come back together even stronger?

KHANcerto

09-18-2014

I agree the song is quite good. Knew about Imagine Dragons from back in Highschool (which was in '09). Didn't really care much for that type of music, but wow how they blew up!

And yes, the reverb does cut off at the end for me as well *raises fist*. It really shouldn't do that. It could have been a mistake from the upload (I hope). Maybe one of the editors could shed some light on this since a lot of times this happens for their videos where the LoL sound swoops in and then the reverb tail gets cutout by the end of the video.

Also, I really liked the animation, very much like the animation in those Gorillaz music videos. Really dig that animation style.

CyberTootie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2014

I'd expect that Riot contributed little into the actual musical production of this. I'm guessing that they handled the symphonic synthesizing portion of it and threw in the game-related SFX. Nevertheless I like it.

Riot has a 320kbps MP3 download available here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/new...d-championship

The ending is not cutoff in that, but the best version currently publicly available is from iTunes.

Still no lossless options.

CyberTootie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2014

I worked my magic on the music video:
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/11103694/

This should resolve the audio cutoff issue, provided your player will play an audio stream that is longer than an associated video stream.