Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Wizard's Blade

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tables Flipped

08-13-2012

There are only 2 items offering mana regen and attack damage:
Tiamat's and Manamune, both of which cost > 2000 gold.

Wizard's Blade:
Meki Pendant 390g [7 mana regen / 5 seconds]
Long Sword 415g [+10 attack damage]
combine cost 375g

Wizard's Blade 1180g total cost
+ 7 mana regen / 5 seconds
+15 attack damage
Unique Passive: Restores [20 x Champion Level, up to a max of 200] mana on Kill or Assist.

This is obviously an "AD Caster" item, but I think could easily be a useful early item for any mana user in any role. Just something I was thinking about.

axesandspears

08-13-2012

Wow, this one is reasonable.

Tables Flipped

08-13-2012

Quote:
axesandspears:
Wow, this one is reasonable.

I could see it being a little bit abusive in you are chaining kills / assist later game, but hopefully the trade off is the low base stats compared to other late game items.

I thought it would add to the risk / reward of ganking / tower pushing. A successful gank / engagement would reward you with enough mana to continue farming / respond to counter ganks.

Dotimus Prime

08-13-2012

I like it, it would make Fizz much more of a ****** in lane if he bought that after Sheen. Chaining that burst without fear of running out of mana; increased auto attack damage early game as well?

Daddy likes.

Cocona Vatel

08-13-2012

imo just make it 10xchampion lvl manna return instead of cap at 200.

Tables Flipped

08-13-2012

Quote:
Vampyric Elf:
imo just make it 10xchampion lvl manna return instead of cap at 200.

Yeah, I would want it to pack a little punch early. At 10/lvl you are better off with a mana pot til level 10.

TheRottenCrow

08-16-2012

wow. a fan made item the community seems to like. even im on the boat for this one. RIOT!! COME LOOK AT THIS ONE!!!!!