Diana= OP Carnage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blackdeath2131

08-13-2012

Tell me how i was leona and lvl 3 comes and she ganks and im instantly dead within seconds...

AlphariusRising

08-13-2012

Sounds like bad map awareness and ward placement on your part.

First, pre-6 her combo is actually really mediocre and easy to escape from. She has to walk up to you to do almost any damage whatsoever, so you were extremely overextended, and any gank from any champion would have ruined you, especially since you were probably at less than 100% anyway, and I doubt it was only her that was on you, since that's not how ganks work.

Second, she's not OP according to what matters: the statistics.
http://www.lolking.net/champions/dia...mal#statistics
http://www.lolking.net/champions/diana#statistics
54% in ranked, 53% in normals. Technically higher than the 50% that would be perfectly ideal, it's a lot lower than a few champions, and pretty much on par with many champions that nobody QQs about, like Ezreal.

blackdeath2131

08-13-2012

im prolly just over reacting lol but the gank was pretty intense when she came bot literally died within half a second and the damage came from her i had full hp before she got there

Skilltestingman

08-13-2012

If u used Ur w there's no chance in hell it could have been half a second, 2 seconds for that matter

AlphariusRising

08-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdeath2131 View Post
im prolly just over reacting lol but the gank was pretty intense when she came bot literally died within half a second and the damage came from her i had full hp before she got there
Then you must have been extremely extremely behind, because at equal levels that's impossible.

Literally impossible.

At level 3 Leona has 691 base health.

At level 4, with a point in every skill and 2 in Q, Diana has 125 damage from her Q, 60 from her shield, and if she gets 3 autoattacks on you that's another 40 magic damage + 180 physical.

Ignite is another 130 true damage.
535 total damage and i'm assuming you somehow had no armor or magic resist at all, and didn't use your shield, both of which will reduce this damage to the point of you probably walking out with over 50% health.

And that is over a significant period of time, since she has to autoattack 3 times, and hit you with 3 shield balls, which takes several seconds.

So you're lying, or you were somehow severely, severely behind, and yet for some reason overextending enough that you could be ganked, in which case you deserved to die.

Phero1

08-26-2012

turns out she was just op and you guys were wrong. Can't wait for the nerfs.

Xtreme Chaos

08-26-2012

lolol owned^

I love reading the fangirls posts about how diana wasnt OP.