i need help playing orianna

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

funtofant

08-13-2012

the last orianna update messed up my cs score now i only get about 3-4 minions instead of 6 almost every time. so i need an orianna build that is on the cheaper side and will give me mana, some defense, ability power, and cooldown reduction. tips on gameplay would help. oh and i only just reached level 20 and don't have manytier 3 runes yet.
please help my score has gone from the usual 7/0/14 to 2/3/8

thanks

Raburi

08-13-2012

Orianna is one of, if not THE most difficult champion to master. I'm not a pro, but items that make her tankier, such as Rod of Ages and Rylai's Crystal Sceptre are good picks, since she has to get (comparably) closer to the enemy. Items like Athene's Unholy Grail are also great picks for the mana regen and CDR. NEVER build Ionian Boots of Lucidity - there are cooldown reduction items such as Morello's Evil Tome to help boost your CDR.

My advice is, if you're really intending on getting really good with Orianna, is to find professional/high Elo streams and analyse their tactics. What do they buy? How do they play? Are they offensive, or defensive? What are their masteries and runes? Those are some questions you'll need to answer.

Big T Da Don

08-13-2012

I bought ori a couple weeks ago and I don't find her hard to playat all she's a realy fun champ it's basically all about positioning with your ball. Your W makes it really easy to kite squishy ap mids...I don't have a problem farming with her once you get an item or 2 her q>w should make it very easy to clear creep waves...as for early game last hitting her passive makes it extremely easy.

funtofant

08-13-2012

thanks for the advice i usually do quite well with her