Why RIOT doing this ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NDAWE

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saffire View Post
How dare Riot make new champions that are usable in competitive play. And did you really say that Vlad can replace Annie?
Isnt he ? The only Annie is better is that she can AOE stun for 1,X sec in most cases 2 persons for initate in battle. Everything else Vlad does better.

Vlad is manaless , heal himself for a lot, geting HP when buying AP items (overall Vlad got A LOT more surviveability than Annie), his pool save him from a thousand skills, give bonus dmg for few secs for all his allys and same as annie his Q got short CD.

I dont see anyway Annie to be better than Vlad.

P.S. MF (Miss Fortune) as some ppls point dont have escape mech. like Kat BUT Kat need that escape cuz she go between all enemys , MF stay behind her team in safe place and no need this escape mech so badly.

Also MF after get IE + LW got INSAINLY GOOD normal attack, not relying on her ult only like Kat, and this make her a lot more usefull.

For ppls that say i dont say what advantage Kat have over MF : She can shunpo, if she got good team and succsefuly killing her enemys with few assists she can use her ult 2nd time in 1 battle (i wanna say that her passive restarting her skills and after 3 kills she use Death Lotus again), she is manaless (after Manasomething item i`m not even sure is that good or bad now) and i think that thats all.

In nothing more Kat is better than MF.

MF got better benefit than Kat from blue and red buff, MF ult is interupting harder because she cast it from big distance (sometimes even behind a wall), i dont know also why ppls underestimate the AOE slow... And mostly - MF is not useless if her ult get interupted.

IS1d51f7fd0f8e2764617b0

09-13-2010

Cough *xin shao is new jax* cough cough

wheresmyfreename

09-13-2010

So did Nunu get replaced by Galio then? Because I never seen neither of them played.

NDAWE

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by than00b View Post
Cough *xin shao is new jax* cough cough
Thats i mean.

Vlad , Kog , Xin , MF - 4 champs overtaking the places of old champs.

And for last lets not forget Olaf - imo the most underastimated new champ who is A LOT strong proly one of best mele DPS out there.

Urgot is fail but RIOT cant be failess - they r humans too ( I hope ! ).

P.S. What do u think about Galio ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirIsaacExcant View Post
So did Nunu get replaced by Galio then? Because I never seen neither of them played.
Sry u have posted when i was writing this post too ^^.

NDAWE

09-13-2010

I see nobody cares that new chapms taking over the game so nvm...

DragonRaider

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

I'd just like to point out that Kat and MF don't play the same roles
/Thread.