Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

supports can carry low elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Epictues

10-28-2012

like others have said, you are not playing support, if you are just filling another roll like jungler or mid with a supposed support champion.

I think you are missing the whole concept here

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sereg Anfaug

10-28-2012

Epic, it's you who is missing the concept. His goal is to play support... that won't always be possible, so in the cases where he has to play a non support role to avoid conflict with his team(which is responsible for many, if not most, losses), he will still be using a support champion.

OP, for me this goes without saying... if you're a 1900 player, making it to 1500, even with a limitation like this, will not be a problem. However, I appreciate your intention of disproving ELO hell to the less mathematically minded among us.