Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Sometimes I queue with friends... ):

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quick Rawr

08-13-2012

So I usually just random queue on ranked/draft/blind queue with people I don't know.

I'm 6-2 ranked, and my 2 losses are when I queued with friends.
Right now on my game record I have 4 losses. Out of the last 10 games, I've queued with friends 4 times.

Does anyone else have this issue? It's not always my friend's fault, it's not always my fault, sometimes it's no one's fault. I don't know why, but whenever I queue up with peeps on my friends list, I almost always lose. 90% lose rate when I queue with mates.

QQ. Sad face and all that jazz. ):

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jeanschyso

08-13-2012

lol I get the same problem. I admit the friend I'm refering to is bossing me around a bit too much when he's the adc and I'm the support, so we fight -_- when I play with strangers I do better