"surprise, im back!" a jax guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kenSK

11-11-2009

okay ever1 knows jax is the best hero, look at his backstory, plus he fights with lmap post, instant win ftw.
heres my guide okay ghsor

heres my reasoning for making guide i win all the time, i am great, my guide must be great right? ofr crouse i beat a guy name "super pro" hth (hope this helps for idiots).

this is called the POWER build you will see why (because i use em[[POWER)

beggining of game:
skill 1) empower

2) you cant get empower and second skill, so i wait a levle and get epmower agayin a leve 3, you might have a few skills left over bt empower is importantest skill you have!!! dont FORGET Itit.
3]. make sure u get AP items only (attack POWER, remember name of the gide?)
best ap item is lich bane but that cost A LOT OF MONEY you cant buy it right away so i cant buy it.

sumonar skill ) get burn because you are nueking
the enemy. ftw (fort teh win)

okay at level 6 you get ultiamte strike with lampost, make sure to get that because ap helps that a lot too (ddummy).

next U gank!! make sure you gank 100% of time because jax is ganking character, he hides int hehadows like ar ogue (from workd of warcratf)

anyway this is how i win all game, all of them, i would enter a tournament but i cant, gotto to keep it fair fro everyone else sory.

hope you enjoy my guide.

Iskar

11-11-2009

No, no, no, no, NO!

Stop making guides like this, people.

Edit: Might be a troll, after thinking about it. If so, successful troll is successful.

Jowy

11-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iskar View Post
No, no, no, no, NO!

Stop making guides like this, people.

Edit: Might be a troll, after thinking about it. If so, successful troll is successful.

Most importantly of all you had to think about it

GarinL

11-11-2009

you stole taric guide... !

Studio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2009

good guide +1

kenSK

11-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Studio View Post
good guide +1
how do i see my points help what is +1

Skuzal

11-11-2009

If I could give you karma I would.

Studio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-11-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenSK View Post
how do i see my points help what is +1
check ur pms

Studio

11-11-2009

Indigo is the color on the electromagnetic spectrum between about 420 and 450 nm in wavelength, placing it between blue and violet. Although traditionally considered one of seven divisions of the optical spectrum, modern color scientists do not usually recognize indigo as a separate division and generally classify wavelengths shorter than about 450 nm as violet.
Like violet, whether indigo is considered a shade of purple depends on context. Common English usage defines purple as any color between red and blue whereas in color theory, purple is defined as any non-spectral color between violet and red. Thus indigo and violet fit the common but not the color theory definition of purple.
One can see spectral indigo by looking at the reflection of a fluorescent tube on the underside of a non-recorded compact disc. This occurs because the CD functions as a diffraction grating, and a fluorescent lamp generally has a peak at 435.833 nm (from mercury), as is visible on the fluorescent lamp spectrum.

Skuzal

11-11-2009

Magenta is a purplish-pink color evoked by lights with less power in yellowish-green wavelengths than in blue and red wavelengths (complements of magenta have wavelength500–530 nm). In light experiments, magenta can be produced by removing the lime-green wavelengths from white light. It is an extra-spectral color, meaning it cannot be generated by a single wavelength of light, being a mixture of red and blue wavelengths. The name magenta comes from the dye magenta, commonly called fuchsine, discovered shortly after the 1859 Battle of Magenta near Magenta, Italy.
In the Munsell color system, magenta is called red-purple. In the CMYK color model used in printing, it is one of the primary colors of ink. In the RGB color model, the secondary color created by mixing the red and blue primaries is called magenta or fuchsia, though this color differs in hue from printer’s magenta.