Think of a champion before you click on this

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 16
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheUnburned

08-13-2012

Fiddlesticks.

. . .

He's not doing anything. He's just . . . standing there. Like a doll.

What is he doing. What is he THINKING. What kind of twisted maniacal thoughts go on through that satin brain of his.

He's...he's CRITICIZING me. I KNOW it!!! His silence betrays him. Deep down . . . I know. He hates everything I'm doing.

YES I missed my skillshot again thank you very much.
But I can't AFFORD the wards.
No no no I can't die again. I CAN'T. He'll see it. And he'll laugh that cruel evil laugh of his. And even though I can't HEAR it . . .
I can FEEL it. Penetrating me like the needle that sewed together that wicked smile of his.

I can't take it any more. It's too much. What's that Fiddle? You...you want me to uninstall? But I...yes.
Yes I understand. I have stained the Fields of Justice with unfit blood. I must never enter again.

. . .

And like that, I am gone from your world forever. Yet still, the shadows on the walls torment me. I hear the crows at night. They prevent me from drifting off into blissful sleep. Alas, I am but the shadow amongst you all. And so I leave you with this:

Woe unto all of you who would allow the Fields of Justice to go black. Shed your light upon the world no matter the cost.
Or else, no one will be able to outrun the darkness . . . and Justice will remain blind.

Deoxysprime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2012

I suppose Garen wants me to play more aggressively. Something about leading the charge.

The Jade Fist

08-13-2012

Teemo won't quit laughing at me

SamSparta

08-13-2012

Shut up Ahri :P

Rylentlar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2012

Ok. .__.

12fingerJIM

08-13-2012

Cho'Gath would get mad every time I die

PhoDeNguyen

08-13-2012

garen
DEMACIA

Sohleks

08-13-2012

Forget the game. It's mating season!

Then she disappears....

IFTed

08-13-2012

Gangplank says what he wants cause a pirate is free.

Ancient Pire

08-13-2012

well i was thinking of fiora (dat azzzzzzzzzzz) but then irelia hit me on the head with the flat of her blade . . . . . . . .

12345612 ... 16