Shen is truly a 3s troll pick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BashDaddy

08-13-2012

Everyone seems to think Shen is some great pick that is OP. Just recently I had one in a game I played, we surrendered. Shen had only Boots of some kind, a HoG and a Aegis.

Shen has no damage at all, none, he can ult into teamfights but that is essentially it. He can taunt maybe once, but none of this makes him worth a pick. He simply does no damage which is simply unforgivable in 3s. Everyone has to do some damage and bring something to a team fight. Shen must bring less than every other champ in the game.

Stop just following the crowd and saying Shen is OP, maybe in 5s but in 3s he is simply a troll pick. Hes like picking fiddle, who's usefulness is massively diminished after laning or Panth who dominates lanes but then becomes worse than useless late

Do I Scare You

08-13-2012

I disagree.

Lertan

08-13-2012

Boots, gp10 and Aegis, and he does no damage? Wow, so surprising. Without further information, can't tell if badly played shen, badly played team, or just troll OP.

XxPoN3DxX

08-13-2012

hes not op, i hate to throw it out there but he was a good player and you made some noob mistakes. i dont want to be a troll, but dude, shen can go either way in 3s, hes a beast in 5s tho. its player skill in this situation.

Let me know if you agree

BashDaddy

08-13-2012

It doesn't matter how he played Lertan because his build was bad, he could have been pro and would still have achieved nothing. Sounds like Pon3D was in the game, though it seems unlikely in the extreme.

I made no noob mistakes in the game, I didn't lose top to Udyr when really he should have beaten me, and his argument that he farmed jungle more was irrelevant as I ganked bot like 3 times for kills and he didnt gank bot once.

We just got trounced in team fights because Shen didnt have any contribution. Player skill had nothing to do with it, Shen just gave nothing of comparative value to the team.

XxPoN3DxX

08-13-2012

sorry missread, i thought you ment on the other team, and he was op, no in the case of not helping probably a troll

BashDaddy

08-13-2012

No he wasn't trolling, I wouldn't have failed to notice or tell you if it were the case. He just couldn't achieve anything because Shen is **** in 3s. If he got LW he would have been passable but without any damage item he just couldn't contribute.

Think about what Rammus or Amumu give in terms of damage comparatively.

WillWW

08-13-2012

No one picks shen for his damage output. They pick him due to his support badassiveness. That one second taunt can help alot in a teamfight. His q heals his team, he has a shield, and his ult can save your life. I don't see what the issue is. he may not offer much in terms of damage dealt, but if someone had a shen on their team, I'm sure they feel much safer.

OnlyBotLane

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2012

Nunu is also bad because he has only 2 damaging skills. 1 of which can be interrupted. He so useless in teamfight because people can just ignore him he has no presence.

Th3 Herbalist

08-14-2012

the more heath shen has, the more damage he does... so don't call him a troll.