Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Unacceptable behavior of troll players!! How can they let this happen?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infernal Frenzy

08-13-2012

*******http://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r487/ryannguyen119/photo.jpg********

I wanted to play an AI game. I'm level 30 and I'm sure the random matching system should pick me with the same level players around. In that game on 8/13/2012. The Players named
chanchunheigor and shychan148 tried to feed the Bots over 20 kills on them. No items were built and they ran over the enemies for free kills. I warned them for the Ban but they said they don't care because the Ban system never works and dare me to post on forum. I can't believe this behavior is acceptable in this environment and on this professional game.

Please don't tell me this is just a Bot game. I'm fine with that but the problem is they declined the surrender in 20 min

Biofighter

08-13-2012

I do realise this is unfair towards you but please refrain from putting people's summoner names in posts(a rule made by riot with forums), contact riot via SUPPORT and there you can gives names and will most likely have a higher chance in banning

Skilltestingman

08-13-2012

Try having this in ranked then come back to complain please.

Dark Castellan

08-13-2012

They brobobly wanted to get you banned for calling people out on the forums

EyeHearShapes

08-13-2012

This guy named EyeHearShapes is a major badass who breaks all the rules. I bet he breaks the one where people are not suppose to post names :P.
Seriously tho i was on the tribunal recently and at least three of the games were bot games where ppl were reported so im sure its possible to get banned in bot games.

SilkyRain1998

08-13-2012

in a bot game you can just leave

JRiMi

08-13-2012

I've gone through this very same thing lol. Me and the other two players still carried us to a win. We reported those players and went on. No forum post or nothing was necessary. Next time just report them and move on your wasting your time and forum space

trackmaster

08-13-2012

Come on its a bot game, maybe they wanted to make it a challenge?

Vissari

08-13-2012

a troll is a troll is a troll. bot game or not these people deserve to be banned. i'm sick of running into them in normals.

Hourai

08-13-2012

You seemed butt frustrated.

It's rude to name people. And you can carry bot games quite easily even with just two feeders.