Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lag first time

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ChiefYang

08-12-2012

ok i just lag out so many times from the first game ever and this was terrible cause i could still type but not actually contribute my whole team thought i was trolling which i was not and idk what to do this was horrible i could not believe it was happening idk what to do cause ive now been playing alittle over 9 months and put almost 900 games in to it already and as i said first time having problems like this and idk what to do and no matter what my team did not believe me and reported me i have a great computer and comcast they said walmart internet i also have a I7 8 gigs of ram and i screen shared with my friend we dont know what happen