So just queue dodged in a rank while banning was in process.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMountainGoat

09-13-2010

not every player who does bad in one particular game is a bad player, and not every player who does exceptionally well in a particular game is a good player.

people have bad games and end up feeding on accident. people also randomly get fed and have a awesome game on accident.

the other day, i played with a guy i know from another site in a premade. he did godawful in the first game - like 2-14. next game he goes 16-1.
kills/deaths in one game don't mean jack ****. learn to look at what a player is doing, and determine is he's just doing stupid stuff, or if he's playing smart, but still just having an incredibly difficult time dealing with his opponents. you don't just OMG Q DODGE THAT GUY HE FED just because he fed one game. reality check, guys, everyone has bad games. all it takes is one mistake, or one poor decision to snowball into a pit that is incredibly difficult to climb out of..

Ailady

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

what kind of idiot would give a feeder another chance? this guy has done the right thing, just because you guys don't meet feeders don't mean you can force others to stay in a losing match up.

Lord Jattington

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-13-2010

I was unaware of the fact that I'd receive a loss for dodging, but I think even IF I knew I probably still would have dodged because people can play bad but the fact he didn't ask for help or advice on what to buy or respond in any way I don't think I'd want to play with him again.