Attempting To Reconnect (Very often)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SlayersZ

10-26-2012

bump, please riot we need your help its destroying the community

Uffdaline

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

its 2013 and this bug is still around and more frustrating than ever fix ur ish riot pls!!

Black Attack101

01-23-2013

bump

a Bodhisattva

01-31-2013

bump bump. please help!!!

Fancehh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2013

BUMP, just lost a game because of "attempting to reconnect", and I don't have the best computer, so leaving then reconnecting can take up to 5 minutes, if more.

PORQUE610

04-01-2013

i constantly get "attempting to reconnect" in games. Happens all the time now. My internet is fine. I was attempting to reconnect for 10 minutes and during those 10 minutes I watched the entire game live and my team chat live, while i could not do anything. This consistently happens to me. I am able to stream , talk on vent, and watch other people play in my league match while I am "attempting to reconnect." please fix this bug !

ThatCoolCat

04-30-2014

same thing happens to me and I know its not my internet

Romantic Pickle

04-30-2014

AS I sit here typing Im attempting to reconnect. =/

Skyefire

04-30-2014

Bump... this is seriously getting so completely f******* old after all these years. It's once a month that this attempting to reconnect BS happens constantly now to thousands of your customers. Glad I blew $50 on Riot Points I can't even freaking use tonight.

Datn1g55

05-28-2014

Having the same problem and really surprised after around 2 or 3 years there has not been a response by a riot employee on this thread. This is especially surprising since so many of their costumers are experiencing the problem which is taking away greatly from the game experience. I experience this problem every day in every game and it is not because i am disconnected from the internet but rather that League does not allow me to play. bump bump bump pleassssse riot I really want to play one game of league without giving the enemy team two free kills at least because my champ is sitting in the same spot attempting to reconnect.