Attempting To Reconnect (Very often)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Gwyn

08-13-2012

Same here. All of my animations stop, lifebars disappear, I can still move my char for a little while, and attack, but then it proceeds to go to the reconnecting screen. Riot, please fix this.

And yet I can run Skyrim on near max settings with no problems whatsoever.

UncookedTurnip

08-13-2012

VIVA LA REVOLUTION
Lets take the LoL client and give it to a third party group of competent programmers and networkers!

AngelMolina

08-14-2012

I have been having the same problem recently... today and yesterday I woke up early to some LoL, specifically some Co-op Vs. AI matches. Yesterday, I was the only player that was received lag spikes that would last from 10 to 15 seconds, it was pretty bloody annoying... it wasn't until late game that my ping stopped fluctuating to such extreme numbers and it dropped to the usual 90-120 spot. Today was MUCH WORSE... About 4 minutes into the game everything was fine, but then three other players disconnected at the same exact time and I began to experience lag spikes similar to yesterday. The lag spikes lasted for the rest of the match, Me and the remaining team member were forced to surrender...

Edit: Also, I received the infamous "Attempting to reconnect" message during the lag spikes as well.

Silvestrix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-14-2012

Had two matches without the issue then *BAM* Happens when I'm pushing out a lane. This was after the client patch. Didn't work. My boyfriend was on his computer right next to me playing just fine in the same match..so..It's not the internet.

Free kill anyone?

LastDay4you

08-14-2012

im having the same problem and i searh on google and i found the EU sver having problem too http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2470363&page=3 and they say about tracing the ip and they have sever reqeust timeout etc.. kind of thing and they found it was Cogent dont know it here too or what T_T

Ardinan

08-14-2012

bumps as i have same issue

Hazza91

08-15-2012

Bump.

This keeps happening to me and a few friends that play (for clarification, we all live in the UK, due to the fact that when we started playing the EU servers were basically never running properly). We keep getting the same problem, whereby we all lose control of our character and our actions, and are free to watch as our champion tower dives/sits in lane/etc with nothing we can do to stop it. The strange thing is is that it happens to us all at the same time, which leads me to believe its on Riots end and not our internet connections? Especially since this wasn't happening to us 2-3 days ago?

Some Raging Joo

08-18-2012

Bump
This is happening to me to as well and has been happening for a week or two, this is ridiculous.

Some Raging Joo

08-18-2012

Bump
I'm having this issue too and i've been having it for a week or two, this is ridiculous.

Zezima1337

10-25-2012

i'm having the same problem