20000 people logging in? thats a lie riot, youre messing with something.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wordbrah

08-12-2012

just logged in a second ago no problem instantly and all of a sudden 5 minutes later you got over 20k people l0ogging in huh? Yeah right. Please admit when your working on game and not letting people on.

Swiftblood

08-12-2012

Currently im in first in the queue, have an hour and 7 minute wait though apparently

HateDaddy

08-12-2012

The server is probably bugging out or something. No reason to be a ****.

KROTANK

08-12-2012

Same here, welcome to the soon-to-be server crash of August 12-???, 2012.

Remember about a month ago when servers went down for a few days?

Who knows how long it'll be; might be a few minutes, hours, ore maybe even a few days.

Oh well. Best case scenario: it gets fixed within the hour. Worst case scenario, it takes several days to fix, but at least then Riot'll probably give us some sort of compensation (IP boost).

JaeShiiZou

08-12-2012

I'm first in queue too, but having to wait like 3mins... then when it finishes counting down... bounced back up to 3 mins.... (infinity loop)

Wordbrah

08-12-2012

I think im in. GL all.

x FlutterShy x

08-12-2012

its not only that, when this started acting up, my entire team disconnected and we could not get back in. we picked our characters, and then 3 of us got stuck in character selection and couldn't load. every time we tried to relog, it said loading. . . and never let us back in. it took about 10 minutes to get back in and we lost.

Riot, can you prevent this loss please? that's a little unfair that we could not get in until after they had 3 turrets on us.

WeasuhL

08-12-2012

Because 79k viewers of IPL4 just tried logging in because TSM just won..wait your turn to log in.

Sam Is Whoa

08-13-2012

LOL. your all so unintelligent it hurts me. servers and networks this large dont just work on their own without being monitored and maintained. For a few min they did some maintanence and it was cleared up VERY fast. %90+ up time isnt achieved by thoughts and wishes. The servers will be slow every once in a while but not long enough for you to jump on forums and start crying.

Also any games not finished or lost due to lag from server maintanence or any server issue doesnt count.

Lanxmas

08-13-2012

nothing happened to me