You wake up as your favorite champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tony Shelurs

10-19-2012

Perform an experiment on myself to increase my intellect, Build a turret, build a pair of goggles, build another turret, build a tiny plane. I can see that none of you know who I am, but what did you expect from substandard intelligence?

Superscope

10-20-2012

Immediately start humming dynasty warriors music as i charge into people with my spear.

PanPan13

10-20-2012

-Wakes as swain. Looks down. Checks under robe.- IM A MAN! -Hopes bf got a woman and goes mid to use beatrice to poke the enemy.- OwO -realizes beatrice is my bf.- CRUEL FATE!

Bloodmira

Recruiter

10-20-2012

Sorry i got carried away with this but it seemed like fun, but i stopped because it might annoy someone, but if it gets 2 thumbs up ill continue it o-o

Im playing Lol as ad teemo solo top the game just started and my team is feeding all exept for me who got first blood then killed the jungler in the first 5 mins. i start feeling light headed then pass out on my keyboard, feeling like it's been hours i wake up. I'm on the ground surrounded by a rather firmilliar pattern of tall and short grasses,i look to my left to see an enormous tower, all of a sudden i hear someone cry out ",DEMACIA." I then panic and hide behind the tower and stand perfectly still. I then see that the one who called out was a man in armor wielding a large weapon. "That looks like....no way." he looks almost like Garen... I step one foot out from behind the tower and he spins in for me. i begin running, i then looked down and discovered a mushroom in a bag wrapped around me. Quickly i pull it out and place it on the ground behind me. Looking rather beat op the Garen runs off into the jungle. I feel weak, very weak. I hear another voice call out "teemo" its very far away, but then comes closer "Teemo b now!" "b...how?"i question the aproching girl. "say it" she replies. I try it ,nervously the letter creeps from my breath "b...." Suddenly i'm surrounded by blue lights, i feel them as they tighten around me, it feels as though all the air was pulled from me at once, and before i know it i feel replenished.The ground below me was a stone circle, engraved with strange markings that glistened a bright blue, I walk down the steps when i'm stoped by the voice of an old man, i turn and see a small old yordle, who looks almost like a very aged version of teemo, he's sitting in the middle of a small shop. "Take this" he says, handing me a bulky bag that weighs almost to much for me to carry. I thank him and go straight up, following a line of trees.

Shiny Bronzong

10-20-2012

Someone gets killed from offscreen by a blob of magic, three explosions, and a lightning bolt. Hell yeah.

AsTheyCollide

Recruiter

10-22-2012

Archane shift cuz im lazy.

Keirndmo

10-22-2012

Pantheon?
Best day ever because I just became the manliest man in the League.
His only equal is Armor of the 5th age Taric.

Synisis

10-22-2012

Wake up, hmm.. nothings changed.
/Kog Maw

PlanetLockDown

10-22-2012

I'm Tristana.....what do I even do with this.....

Zacoly

10-22-2012

Santa Gragas...

I now possess a keg of magical booze that never runs out!!!!
Not only that, but I can give away as many temporary kegs as I want to my friends!
On top of that I get 18% damage reduction while drunk, I'm gunna get some use out of this!

BEST DAY EVER!