What character have you had an "epic game epiphany" with?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Faeorn Ran

09-13-2010

As in, you played a game and thought, "Hmm, I'll just try this then," and then ended up having an obnoxiously good game.

I just tried out jungle Shen for the first time. I really should have done it earlier, but the thought never crossed my mind.

Just got out of the game and ended up going 6/4/24 with a clear victory. It was pretty amazing and fun.

Irelia Hate Puns

09-13-2010

Hybrid Zilean. Epic fail.

IS17b785647afb1b

09-13-2010

my first time galio.

got 54 assists in a like 60 min game.
sh!t was so cash

Vanadel

09-13-2010

Aura-happy Morgana. Damage output wasn't that good, but boy did she have some survivability.

colloquial

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

09-13-2010

Locket Udyr before the nerf. It was fantastic and I think I went on a 20 game win streak afterwards.

Fropsi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

First time i played Trist in a normal game and harassed the **** out of the other champ going mid.

grooviez

09-13-2010

got quadra on my first twitch game.was sad... ive noticed i tend to do stupidly good scores on the very first game i play with every champ.altho it doesnt mean im rly good at them , its just luck and all these factors are 100% on my side at the first game

Sir Cowdog

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faeorn Ran View Post
As in, you played a game and thought, "Hmm, I'll just try this then," and then ended up having an obnoxiously good game.

I just tried out jungle Shen for the first time. I really should have done it earlier, but the thought never crossed my mind.

Just got out of the game and ended up going 6/4/24 with a clear victory. It was pretty amazing and fun.

I just played a game with a jungle shen who didn't buy any items and walked around the map at random like he was a bot.

Soiyeruda

09-13-2010

Used Trist before, but I never understood how other Tristanas were so good.

Then someone yelled at me for not getting jump first, to which I brushed off with some counter-trolling.

Later though, I decided "meh, I'll give it a shot".

Turned out to be incredibly amazing, and on my first game, got Sivir to rage quit because I Rocket Jump -> Buster Shot her face twice to death.

SeriousSly

09-13-2010

Poppy !!!

I just bought Olaf 2 days ago and i wanted to try him. But with all the lags there are in the matchmaking, i didn't realised that i picked poppy, who i never played...
While the game was loading, i went on leaguecraft, looking at the first guide i saw and i applied it.

I made 19/3/9 in a 35min game. Poppy is so great in teamfight to kill the squishy carries like MF or Kog !