Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Top Lane Kayle is Overpowered

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ten Inch Rooster

Recruiter

02-07-2013

I use Kayle just to hard-counter Darius. I like using Renekton for this too (but he's only a regular counter) but 95% of the time when I see a Darius I figure I'm playing someone low skill or looking to faceroll and I LOVE teaching them a lesson which Kayle excels at. Its easily the biggest rush I get from playing this game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hibbix

02-07-2013

Quote:
Unwardil:
Um, I run Jarvan against her and just face roll to victory. Maybe the Kayle's I fought were just doing it wrong.

Yea, Liandry's torment + Q + E = PWN. Oh.. and you can W yourself for MOAR speeds to chase.

My friend plays way better with her.... but yeah. Definite pwnage. Basically any melee solo top is hosed if you know how to zone/not push/last hit/deny.

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/21691713#history