Creating a New Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fantasy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2012

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to create a team that is semi-serious to serious, though if we do well together, trying a tournament might be fun every once in a while. We aren't aiming to be professional gamers but gamers that are looking for a bit more competition over the solo/duo queue.

What I expect of this team:

1. Be experienced. This means know, your counters, bans, champ abilities, and items. If you're at level 30 and want to play ranked, you should know all of this. You should also be able to play multiple roles (AD Carry, Jungle, Etc.)

2. Own a Variety of Champions. You should have more than one character for each of the positions that you want to cover.

3. Take it seriously, but not too seriously, like I said, we're not going pro here. If you walk around with a stick up your ass the whole time, you will not get a spot on this team. This also means that you show good sportsmanship, and are capable of losing graciously.

4. Demonstrate good teamwork with others. This means MIAs, setting objectives as a team and achieving them as efficiently as we can.

5. HAVE FUN WITH IT. League is a very enjoyable game, and if you can't just have some fun in a game, whether it's joking with your own team, or even the other team, I don't see why you play this game in the first place.

What I don't expect of this team:

1. Ultimate dedication: If you have family or IRL problems, take care of those first, its not worth messing up your life for a game.

AD Carry: Mononoke
Jungle: Fantazee
AP Carry:
Top:
Support:

If you're interested, post this:

Role:
Mic: Yes/No
Elo:
Summoner Name:
Timezone:
Champions in the Role:

Thanks, I hope to play with you guys soon,

-- Fantazee

DemasitapFeed

08-12-2012

IGN: Demasitapfeed Add me , i can play support(sona, janna, blitz, taric, lulu, soraka, nunu, ali)
jungle(cho'gat, nunu, maokai, gp, blitz, amumu, ali, jax kayle) solo top(cho'gat, jax, kayle, irelia, gp, rumble,akali, jarvan, nasus, shen singed, taric)
im serius, im LFG for play ranked team and ranked duo and maeby some torunaments!
REPLY, send message or ADD ME PLS if u are interested
my best:
support (sona, janna)
Jungle ( cho'gat , blitz, nunu)
Top(cho'gat, irelia, akali, gp, rumble, taric)
no ELO
18 years old

Qxxck

08-12-2012

Role:Mid
Mic:Yes
Elo:1090 Highest:1398
Summoner Name:Qxxck
Timezome:PST
Best 3 Champs:Orianna, Ahri, Cass

steveoiscool

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2012

IGN: steveoiscool
I play mostly top or jungle, I can do support fairly well also. I'm on a lot late at night, although I'll be back to college in a bit so my playing time will be cut a good amount. Mainly I'm just looking for a team to have fun with, but also be as competitive as possible.

Role: Top/Jungle
Mic: Yes
Elo:1100
Summoner Name:steveoiscool
Timezone:EST
Champions in the Role: Cho, Yorick, Ren, Skarner

lightning977

08-12-2012

Role: Mid
Elo: 1500
Summoner Name: lightning977
Timezone:est
Champions in the Role: main are zil, tf, ryze, zyra but i can play any champions

ThlS Game SuX

08-12-2012

Role: Top (Best) can Jungle/Mid/Support and rarely play AD Carry
Mic:Yes
Elo: No Elo
Summoner Name: DRUFFUS
Timezome:EST
Best 3 Champs: Lee Sin, Jax & Malphite

ASAP Prince

08-12-2012

Role: Mid, Backup Jungler
Elo: 1270/1354
Summoner Name: EvilBeanDevil
Timezone: PST, California
Champions in the Role: 31, Can play all but Cass and Fizz but I don't own a few yet so 31

Death Letter

08-13-2012

Role:Mid
Elo:1000
Summoner Name:Arisill
Timezone: CST
Champions in the Role: All pretty much.

Eredaar

08-13-2012

Role: AP carry ( I can top as well if needed)
Mic: Yes/No mia
Elo: I just started basically after a bad placement set of matches I am climbing back up: 1040
Summoner Name: Eredaar
Timezone: EST
Champions in the Role: well... ahri, anivia, brand, cass(!), karthus, kennen(!), lux, lb, morde, morg,ryze, talon( oh and fizz and akali but I haven't played on those much), tf, ZYRA!!!!!!! ( what zyra nerfs?)
Age: 13... please don't just judge me because of my age :3

anyways, all I want is to at least be given a shot I feel like I could do a LOT better with a team to co ordinate with when I play tf or when I need help cause that does happen :P.

Zeupheus

08-13-2012

i would go top. im good with renekton, gp ( have full crit runes and crit damage runes), panth and talon, malph and mudo.