Low Elo - Use Your Bans/Picks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mageinta Warrior

08-12-2012

Seriously. I don't understand.

"Herp derp. First pick, I'll mid Katarina."

Look, I don't care that you want to mid Katarina. I do care that you pick her first and INVITE a counterpick. Then you'll complain all game that you fed because the jungler didn't gank.

Also, the bans aren't even selective. First pick doesn't even try to capitalize on being able to pick Alistar or Shen. Just ban them outright apparently. Why don't you discuss team comp instead of roles eh?

Use your pick order. Pick my support or jungler first. Don't get countered. I will trade with you, just let me know first. I want to win just as much as you do.

As a side note - please stop banning Shaco. He's not worth the ban... seriously.

Treza

08-12-2012

i think one of the problems in solo que is there isnt any time to discuss a strategy. maybe riot could implement a feature so when ranked games are formed, there is a 1 minute span before the matchup or bans where the team can have time to discuss. maybe this could happen before the teams are even matched. this could also help reduce trolling because if you felt you were out of place in your team, you could just leave this area and not be penalized for que dodging. after the 1 minute passes, your 5 people would actually be entered into the que to find a group to face

to give an example of what i mean, the current system is

click play
click summoners rift ranked
click start
wait
bans/champion select

this new feature im talking about would be
click play
summoners rift ranked
start
wait
1 minute pre matchup strategy time
small wait
bans/champion select

WillWW

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
Seriously. I don't understand.

"Herp derp. First pick, I'll mid Katarina."

Look, I don't care that you want to mid Katarina. I do care that you pick her first and INVITE a counterpick. Then you'll complain all game that you fed because the jungler didn't gank.

Also, the bans aren't even selective. First pick doesn't even try to capitalize on being able to pick Alistar or Shen. Just ban them outright apparently. Why don't you discuss team comp instead of roles eh?

Use your pick order. Pick my support or jungler first. Don't get countered. I will trade with you, just let me know first. I want to win just as much as you do.

As a side note - please stop banning Shaco. He's not worth the ban... seriously.
Exactly. When I first pick, I make it to where they have to use their bans for shen and ali, and I generally pick a jungle if they get banned