Counter for Jax top?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KnightxSScarlett

08-12-2012

Malphite can take care of any autoattacker. But Malphite is permabanned, so I usually go with Singed. Bait the stun and flip him out of range. Continually kite and poison. Jax just cries.

Anna Sachae

08-12-2012

I hadn't considered Singed...I'll have to test that out sometime.

Flamoose

08-12-2012

Panth and Riven. Most AD casters don't really have a problem.

Anna Sachae

08-12-2012

I've had issues with Riven vs. Jax in the past. She's not quite the hardest counter for him, considering a good portion of her damage comes from follow-up autoattacks.

Lotus Guardian

08-12-2012

Swain and Ren can the easiest for the duration for the early game.

Nishaven90

08-13-2012

Riven, Lee Sin, Malphite,

Danish Vikingz

08-13-2012

I've been successful with Riven a lot of times, as you can bait his dodge, by stunning him the instant he jumps and then dash away. Now you got quite a window where you can be aggressive. E in +Stun+Q+Q on him and then Q away, even if he has dodge up, this gets of quite some damage and you can be away without getting stunned yourself.

I've had succes with Vlad too, as his pool has about the same CD as his stun , at least until late game.

Seergun

08-13-2012

Malphite counters jack because a lot of jax's damage comes from his auto attacks, especially his ult passive. Malphite's e is an AS debuff, as well as most of his damage and gets armor from his w. Jax duels so well due to his counterstrike and low cd aa reset empower. Malph does very little aa trading and lowers his AS, so he gets less ult procs, and malph has his shield, which can absorb some of jax's burst combo, which is mostly magic damage. This is before items are included, which means malph would most likely have ninja tabi and frozen heart. Jax just really doesn't want to face a malph.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-13-2012

Singed.
All. Day. Every. Day.

Start regen pendant + 1 pot, build philo stone -> lvl 1 boots -> HoG you win lane.