Counter for Jax top?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anna Sachae

08-12-2012

I've been minced by him three games in a row so far. Everyone has counters. What are his?

TeknoWizard

08-12-2012

If you can bait the dodge, top Udyr can out sustain and trade him.

AlphariusRising

08-12-2012

Yorick is a safe neutral pick vs him, and the key to beating him is to outsustain him.

Any champion that doesn't rely on autoattacks is going to remove the advantage of his dodge. However, he counters casters with his gap closer. Swain, while not relying on autoattacks, also doesn't care how close you are to him, and has legendary sustain.

Try one of those.

Anna Sachae

08-12-2012

I was thinking Swain after last game. Deceptively strong burst, and his ult keeps hurting and healing even through the stun.

Shashakiko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2012

Malphite definitely counters him trust me

AlphariusRising

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashakiko View Post
Malphite definitely counters him trust me
I don't really see how. Jax is half Magic, so Malph can't stack armor like he can against, like, J4, and Malphite's damage, while not exclusively related to autoattacks, at least benefits largely from them. His slow doesnt stop Jax from escaping with his jump, and the attack speed slow on it is, going to hurt jax, but not as much as, again, say, J4, since jax has an autoattack reset.

Im not saying I disagree I'd just like to know how.

KenjiKitsune

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphariusRising View Post
I don't really see how. Jax is half Magic, so Malph can't stack armor like he can against, like, J4, and Malphite's damage, while not exclusively related to autoattacks, at least benefits largely from them. His slow doesnt stop Jax from escaping with his jump, and the attack speed slow on it is, going to hurt jax, but not as much as, again, say, J4, since jax has an autoattack reset.
Malphite just out damages jax with his tiny bursts over time and whenever jax comes with counter strike malphite can just slow and run away...

Malphite just doesn't stacks armor he can get an abyssal scepter like ammumu end game...

Also I'm pretty sure J4 and malphite is more even than Jax and Malphite... have you actually seen this comp multiple times or just basing it on their abilities and stats...

Xanite

08-12-2012

I agree with the malphite beating Jax and that Alpharius is wrong...
Alpharius has no ranked games played while we do..especially that shash guy who's 1.6k elo
Alphrarius sucks...

AlphariusRising

08-12-2012

All I do is ask how Malphite counters Jax, and I get downvoted to -5.

And my first post downvoted too, when they guy right after me agrees with me and gets upvoted?

wtf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TA Breezy View Post
I agree with the malphite beating Jax and that Alpharius is wrong...
Alpharius has no ranked games played while we do..especially that shash guy who's 1.6k elo
Alphrarius sucks...
And then this guy comes along and flames me for no reason. Why, dude?

Cha Shin Hoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

08-12-2012

Malphite.