Lux vs assassins.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GLaD0S

08-12-2012

What should I do against any assassin in mid?

Ahri, fizz, Akali, Dianna etc all beat the **** out of lux when both players are on equal ground. What are some tips in facing these people?

GLaD0S

08-12-2012

no one has any advice?

GatorHatur

08-12-2012

I would sugges getting a chalice of harmony (builds to athenes unholy grail), so that you can spam your E and stay at a distance. Another thing is to only use your Q as an escape mechanism... If they start coming at you hit them with your Q and retreat, maybe throw your E to slow them down.... IMO you should just freeze the lane if you are having trouble with those kind of champs... I play lux a good bit. if you have any other questions please ask.

Wrathofrecca

08-12-2012

Negatron cloak against AP, mail armor against AD. Building defensive items to counter the burst early is the primary key.

GLaD0S

08-12-2012

I find that ahri is normally not as bad as the melee oriented champions simply because I make the mistake of using my q in my combo like normal rather than saving it for when they dash in.

Fizz however is the most annoying of those champions, dodging my q whenever I Throw it out...

GatorHatur

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuranaiEB View Post
I find that ahri is normally not as bad as the melee oriented champions simply because I make the mistake of using my q in my combo like normal rather than saving it for when they dash in.

Fizz however is the most annoying of those champions, dodging my q whenever I Throw it out...
Throw your E instead but dont break it... it has a slow effect in a small radius around it... if he comes towards you throw the Q otherwise you shouldn't have to throw it.. I might also suggest a DFG or Morellos Evil Tome For the additional cooldown reduction... between Athenes and Morellos/Deathfire Grasp you should have about 35% CD

Fargo79

08-12-2012

the only assassin i have trouble with in mid is Talon.. his gap closing with silence is too much most of the time... with lux yer only option most of the time is to chip down their hp with yer E.. then when u hit lvl 6 try and set them up for when they come at u.. ahri will lead with her charm.. if u dodge that u can try and fire back an aoe/snare combo.. if u hit the let her have yer laser as well.. u can take her from fill health to almost nothing... Diana is different only cause she can ulti right to u, hit u for damage and when u run she bumps u back to her and repeats the attacks.. keep yer distance as much as possible.. hopefully yer jungler can help keep her in check.. if u can lure her back to yer tower and snare her down there even better... btu until they nerf diana back a little bit play very safe vs her..

Fallenzoul

08-12-2012

The best way to deal with them is use ur long range at ur advantage, buy the chalice to get some early MR and Mana regen, then buy some HP like Catalyser and get some AP, just farm if they try to poke just use ur q and let ur minions atack them proc ur passive and continue farming, then zone with ur E

iDpark

08-13-2012

Personally. I always take flash on lux, and only use my e to farm. For akali, use the e for her shroud thing. When they dash, if you can hit it, Q -> flash = fail gank. Try to get mana regen items (Like above) but just try to survive and keep your distance.