which

Varus 2 11.11%
Hecarim 10 55.56%
Vladimir 6 33.33%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Varus, hecarim or vladimir

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OpTic CubeShroom

08-12-2012

I play any role and which one of these 3 is fun and can win lanes, teamfights and games

Wrathofrecca

08-12-2012

Vlad. Hecarim disappeared and Varus while not bad also disappeared. He's designed to be a hypercarry like Kog and Vayne but came up short. His hypercarry is a skill shot, and his ias boost requires a creep or hero dying. If neither happens he doesn't snowball in a fight where Kog and Vayne just sort of happen. He's toots on Murder Bridge though.

Maruset

08-12-2012

Vlad and Hecarim are both good and fun. Varus, idk. I don't like his skillset personally and I never see him outside of ARAM.

Handsome Diusus

08-12-2012

Hec is really good once you get him farmed up and he can dominate and change the game with his ult.

M3GaL0d0n

08-12-2012

These thread are always funny to me, why don't you TRY some of these champions and find out which one you like more? For the record, all of these champions are, "fun and can win lanes, teamfights and games." So play some of the wonderful champions in this game during their freeweek, and at the end of the week if they aren't rotated in again, either play new ones or buy ones you know you like.