[Guide] statikk's Take on Dr. Mundo, the Madman of Zaun

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dreampod

09-20-2010

Could you provide an official Red confirmation on what damage type Infected Cleaver does?

I ended up in a (painful) discussion with an idiot today who decided to argue against logic and tooltips.

malphismia

09-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by statikk View Post
The point in Utility Mastery is great and all but Mundo is probably the least jungle buff reliant jungler in the game. It's all preference really.
I think he meant x/x/9 for the 4 points in Awareness, so you can level properly in jungle (i.e. level 2 from golem or lesser golems)

But yes, Mundo is a very fast jungler, but you have to pot while you're at low health to keep him at low health for the damage buff, rather than pot at 3/4 health or 1/2 health

imhuge

09-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSJx View Post
Something weird I noticed is on leaguecraft with dorans shield and veterans scars you start with 838 hp and ~28 hp/5, but in game you still have the same hp but only 16 hp/5 according to the character screen. I checked how much hp I regen in one minute in a practice game, and went from 200 hp to 535 hp, so 335 hp regen total. Which basically exactly matches the 28 hp/5 on leaguecraft so nothing to worry about .

In-game stat window doesn't add in hp/5 from the passive (same with Garen)

ItsDavidd

05-30-2011

Aw , but he got nerfz . =[

ManicAttack

05-30-2011

Nice guide one question though why max masochism first I know it does beast damage early/mid game but it seems that ur more likely to get more cleaver hits then AA

Gudwha

05-30-2011

Once you get the hang of him, Mundo is actually terrifying. 1v1 he can take a total barrage of damage and come up without having lost much health at all, or in some cases, with more health than before the fight with a well placed Sadism.

Xocolatl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-30-2011

It's interesting to see how he stands now compared to back when the guide was written..
which is to say, roughly the same, haha.

While he had certainly undergone some changes, the overall playstyle is pretty much the same, so I guess the guide still stands.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2011

Why can't we ban these necro-ers?

Xtiangames

05-31-2011

Thread necro is silly, but I'm going to take the opportunity to ask some related questions.

Rylais Scepter: The slow stacks with cleaver's slow for a spammable 70% slow. The health is obviously useful and the AP is obviously pretty bad. I've only gotten the item a couple times and had varying success with the super-slow. Has anyone had much experience with it?

Arpen vs. Mpen: If you're planning on building mostly tanky, should you still run Arpen runes, or will Mpen runes for added cleaver harass be better?