Ranked.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AznMilk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2012

What was the most games u lost in ranked? and tell me what was ur elo and what was ur elo after.

me: i lost 5 ranked games in a roll due to bad top,jungler,adc,and mid. theres atleast 1 idiot in every game that caused me to lose 5 in a roll

Vibrate

08-11-2012

It's always everyone else's fault but your own. Can you not blame other people and see if you did anything wrong.

Treza

08-11-2012

when i first started ranked i lost 2 and then carried a couple in a row, and then went on a horrendous 7 or 8 game losing streak. i took a break from ranked and really brushed up on my game. at 1 point i had 7 wins and 15 losses, and as low as 900 elo, but ive climbed to 23 wins with 20 losses, and am just hovering back around the 1200 mark now. dont make the mistake of always blaming your team either, sure sometimes it is your team, but the more i acknowledge my roll in my teams defeat, the less likely it is to repeat itself.. atleast in my experience; losing just 5 of about my last 20 since i really brushed up my game. focusing not only on doing well, but on being there to make my team do well also

DirtyJs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2012

I don't ever play rammus so I never contribute anything in terms of my roll in my teams

Sam Is Whoa

08-12-2012

I started rank and won 5 of my first 9 games. I then proceeded to lose 30 of my next 35 and fell to 650 Elo.

Xtrordinari

08-12-2012

My first 2-3 games in rank were pretty terrible. It was the usual complaint of one person just bming the whole team into drudgery, or a top and mid lane that just got wrecked, ect. All of that was unranked elo so and my very first ranked games so complete bottom of the barrel stuff.