Calling roll in champ select means ****!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BiteChickens

12-02-2012

IMO the first thing people should type in chat before roles is 'Hello'. I do every game, and perhaps that's why when I follow a 'Hello' up with 'I'd like to play ___ please' I usually get what I want.

Aeshura

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashakiko View Post
Well when I call a role I check on lolking.net to see who's the best in each role... sometimes stats don't give everyone justice as I've seen people who don't jungle that much do well... but if you see someone that's 0-3 on a champion...don't let them be it even if it's "op" like shen...
My fav is when people go, "Lol lemme top I went like 34/2 as herpaderp"
-goes to lolking
champ was 2/12
every match in that position was a banquet

Why yes I will first pick instalock adc, I trust my ability to handle a counter better than you to play a match in your favor.

Ballzofire

12-03-2012

What u guys are failing to realize. People who ***** about this are in regs. In regs counterpicks arent the end of the world. 50% chance u can counter-pick yourself and still end up godlike in lane. Also pick order decides all. Call all you want. If im first and i wanna mid. Screw you. Cause im gonna mid. Even if your counter-picked. You don't know how to farm under a turret? Sure they can dive, but unless your completely daft u should have a good chance to kill them. Also if your gonna make the assumption that the person calling that specific role is any good at it. Well thats a joke also. Id feel safer taking the dangerous counter-pickable role into my hands. At least then I know they arent just gonna push all day even if counter-picked. To sum it up. If you dont like pick order. Play a diffrent game. Simple as that. The randomness is there to give us the chance to get what we want 1/5 times so its shared. So stop with your 5yr old logic and realize other people are here too, and if your not first pick. Your opinion doesn't matter.

Ch0ctaw

12-03-2012

Here Here! lol My main is Veiger so yeah i go mid alot, but if i dont get it i go with Urgot, Graves, you know some OTHER champion out of the 100+ that we have to chose. Thats why they call it the League of Legends . . . . Cause theres more than one champ to pick from! yeah i can see someone having problems in the other roles save mid but thats why bots are there for us, to practice. Go play other roles and try to be more grown up than calling dibbs. I did.

You who made this post, You be pro bro, I salute you.

kamikazex8o8

12-03-2012

by the way ain't people like the OP braking rules 1 3 and 4 in the Summoner's Code because they refuse to support team, refuse to have a Civil Discussion and enjoining the game at other cost because they got first pick a don't give a **** about the other members of the team? don't get me wrong i can play other role when mines get pick even if i call it but if u want to bring in the Summoner's Code it goes both ways bro

youmadbroimnasty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-03-2012

Great players don't get countered very easily just saying...

GFireflyE

12-03-2012

Roll calling and sucking is JUST as bad as insta-locking and sucking. (vice versa to that one too)

Communicate with your team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just recently had it....AGAIN....
I roll call my strong roles. Everyone in chat (MINUS 1) does the same. Everything is going great in team select till 4th player goes and instalocks ez with ZERO communication. I was aimed at adc....but that's okay....he instalocked....so he's good at the role right? I pick support and game on.
WORST EZ EVER.
Dives into the WORST combat situations imaginable and my job is to keep him alive. I'm suiciding to do so....that's how bad he's diving. Worst part is, after I'm dead, he STAYS and suicides himself.
Was a complete troll. Was reported. Sadly...was ranked.
Why do those people exist.

Doesn't matter what you think is the RIGHT way to pick a role...whether you instalock or whether you role call.....if you DON"T communicate with the team, you've already LOST.