Looking to start Ranked - Support/Jungler LF partner/team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cheetz

08-11-2012

Been wanting to do this for along time. I have been playing since late beta, and prefer playing supports.
Looking to possibly get a steady duo partner/full premade for ranked (18yo+). I havn't played ranked games since early season one,
and usually play aram's solo or some normals with my friends(they dont like ranked)

Looking for a mature player or team who wants to pick up a support/jungler. I am a supportive player and i do not rage.
I play pretty much all the supports and play a decent amount of junglers. I have a good quality mic and have a mumble server.
Also have vent/skype/C3 installed. I can play any time of the day all through the week.

Here is a pic of my practice games last night with support blitz:
http://i.imgur.com/VZT8D.png

zBoywonder

08-11-2012

im down to play some duo's maybe we can stumble across a team together feel free to add me in game.
IGN:zBoywonder

Cognyze

08-12-2012

If I have a good support, I am a great ADC. Soraka support and me as Ezreal, or even a Blitz support I go crazy carry.
A buddy of mine (who isn't even that great) was my support at bot lane and I was Ezreal. He just kept giving me mana so I could spam abilities. I went 24/5/11 with two Quadra kills that game.
Add me in game and hit me up some time. We can see if we're good bot lane in Normal Draft and if we are possibly move on to ranked duo.