Questions and concerns for the 2nd wave of testers.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AEO88

09-12-2010

Hello,

My name is Ivan. As one of the hundreds of people who posted in "Are you interested in testing LoL on the Mac?" thread started by RiotChris and was not invited to be part of the first wave of testers.

I have questions on regarding how would one be qualified to be invited. I was humble and formal as I posted in that particular thread and even posted my macbook specs. As I identified myself as one of the low-end macbook'ers with the first generation 13" white finish macbook.

I have started playing League of Legends around February of this year on my PC. Since I sold my PC to cut down my gaming. Ironically I have taken GREAT interest in League of Legends for Mac. @Riotstaff, you have no idea how much stress I can relieve myself from work/school if I can kill an unfortunate champion in the range of a creep that I double time bombed.

So to end this as brief as possible,

- How do I become better qualified for the testing of the Mac version of League of Legends?

Rad1987

09-13-2010

My guess would be to be patient like every one else. I can understand that you really want to play/test lol, but like you said you are one of the hundreds of people who posted. I don't know when a second wave of invites will be sent out, so best bet would be to check your email every day and cross your fingers. Good luck!

Udyr

eCommerce Manager

Follow Udyr on Twitter

09-13-2010
1 of 1 Riot Posts

We'll be sending out invitations more or less at random out of the thread that RiotChris posted.

aznelementmaster

09-13-2010

dang...so it's not first come first serve?

Jonleez

09-13-2010

how do you get an invite if you're selected? is it through email?

Nerubian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-14-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonleez View Post
how do you get an invite if you're selected? is it through email?
Correct.