We Need Some Free RP This month LoL!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

J0K3R L0R

08-11-2012

Dear LoL,
Can We Like...Get some free RP This Month? I really want to buy some new skins for Pantheon and many other of my favorite LoL Characters. Please?

Mister Simple

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2012

I still want compensation for the epic downtime of June 22. But I doubt anyone remembers lol

Prof Zuhayr

08-11-2012

i remember it, didn't we get IP boosts?

Best Furry NA

08-11-2012

I would love some free RP too.

But... Realize that this is how they make money? If they gave it out whenever people wanted a skin, they wouldn't be making anything...

Prof Zuhayr

08-11-2012

i say once you reach lvl 30 u get 1000 free RP because it seems like an achievement to me.

also i dont see what the point in the early 400 RP at lvl 3 you should get it at like lvl 12 once u have all summoner spells

Sam Is Whoa

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOOMxTactic View Post
I still want compensation for the epic downtime of June 22. But I doubt anyone remembers lol

They gave you an ip boost. You are just too greedy and selfish to either remember or think thats insufficient.

XDemonz Z

08-11-2012

XDemonz Z

08-11-2012

i dont konw

SilkyRain1998

08-11-2012

just go buy a dang card and if ya say you got no money its time to get off LOL and get a job

Mayau

08-11-2012

Tbh if you want free things go to those promotion code giveaways and stop beinga dumb*** saying "Riot give me some rp i want this skin, so give it to me now for free" go to the store nab a card stop whining. get a job. if your a kid do chores and be good you'll get allowence hopefully.
K hopefully this helped