Looking for a duo partner to get out of low elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rèx

08-11-2012

it says it all

Treza

08-11-2012

a duo partner is not going to "get you out of elo hell" i know stats dont tell the entire story, but youre at 99 wins with 140 losses, and your kill to death ratio is 4.7:6.8 and its not because you primarily play supports... i dont like to jump to conclusions but i believe you are where you belong

even just looking at your match history
7/3 diana
1/7 diana
5/6 alistar
4/5 malzahar
2/7 nunu
4/13 shyvana
4/5 diana
4/6 diana
2/11 diana
3/11 diana

all of these games are ranked, and in all but 1 of them you had more deaths than kills... sometimes with it being by a significant margin. youre getting good amounts of assists but just showing up for a team fight doing some damage and dying is not enough. youre just dying far too much for the return youre getting.. atleast thats what it looks like. again stats dont tell the entire story but they do tell a story

Rèx

08-11-2012

will u do normals and tll me what im doing wrong and at low elo we have ALOT of afks

Treza

08-12-2012

i would love to help, but im still probably not good enough to really be of any major assistance. just looking at your numbers though its clear to me that you just arent taking the leading role of the team like you should be able to in order to gain ranking. you have about as many kills as me which is a fair number. but the deaths are just too high. because of this i suspect youre putting too much effort into actually getting kills and losing sight of the map and getting ganked. youve got a fair bit of experience so by now im sure you know each role fairly well, you just need to probably be less agressive, and focus more on minions, but at the same time dont neglect your team because youre farming minions. there is a fine line. and with more minion kills comes more gold = more kills

i dont know any of this for sure, but with that many deaths its probably your map awareness that isnt up to par

something i like to do which maybe you dont like doing so much, is watching the streams from the client, and from the big tournaments. you can learn so much from watching the professionals and high elo players duke it out. watching streams alone has probably increased my skill level by like 10% just through viewing from a third party system how champions interract with each other champion, and what both teams are going for at any given time. it really does wonders to watch streams and you get to learn more combos with champions to watch out for and maybe even learn something about your own champion!

and yes, afk's can be brutal, but not every game has an afk all we can do is work on our game and hope nobody on our team dc's

im looking at your stats again now on lolking, and im going to highlight some of your most played champions

fiora 19 games av. 109 cs
gangplank 10 games av. 105 cs
diana 13 games av. 80 cs

*graves 3 games av. 110 cs <- youve lost all 3 of these games, and 110 cs for an ad carry is very poor! these low numbers are a factor in your teams loss! youre also averaging 10 deaths per game, with only a 1 kill per game average! whatever ur doing on graves is not working! avoid this champion for the time being

heimer 7 games av. 136 cs <- overall alright, but not great considering heimer is one of the best farmers
malzahar 25 games av. 141 cs <- not bad
shyvana 57 games av. 102 cs
varus 17 games av. 124 cs <- youre winning a good percentage of games as varus, maybe give him another look. that farm is still low though! you can definitely do better!
warwick 16 games av. 55 cs <- very poor
vayne 5 games av. 111 cs <- only won 1 of these, and again, that low cs is part of the reason why!

youve lost more than youve won for each of these champions except varus. but you can still improve on that
im going to now give you one of my stats as a comparison. i have far less ranked games than you, so i only have 2 champions ive been using regularly.

anivia 27 games av. 161 cs 51.9% win ration
galio 5 games av. 176 cs 60% win ratio

do you see a difference here? at the moment my 2 most highly played champions im farming about 60 minions on average more than you per game
i have only played ranked games with 9 champions currently and everyone aside from anivia and galio i have less than 3 games on. so i too am inexperienced, but my win ratio is higher

im not saying this to brag or anything im saying this so that you can see the correlation between success and farming. many of your champions have a low average farm number. people like shyvana, shes a jungler so she naturally has a bit less.. but 100 is still low
youve got 16 games as warwick with an average farm of just 55. thats horrible! unsurprisingly, you win just 37% of those games. you can do better than that!

so in conclusion, work on map awareness and minion farming. looking at your stats i feel like thats where youre falling short! youre getting as many kills as i am on average with less gold than i have to work with on average, which suggests to me youre far more aggressive than me also. although with that said, i dont play overly aggressively. but this aggression is probably what is contributing to many of your deaths. youre building right by the looks of things if youre getting as many kills as me with less gold. so thats a good thing! offensively, youre doing better than i am. but youve got triple my average deaths!

play less aggressively
work on map awareness
work on farming

thats my advice! all that from looking at some stats.. its amazing what you can learn about a player when you really look