Fioramat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ephringael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2012

So, Five Tiamats and Boots of Swiftness. Be MIA most of the game. When teamfights break out. Flash over a wall and press R.

GG Enemies who grouped even closer together to receive less damage from the ulti.

AlphariusRising

08-11-2012

Too bad the entire game, from the point where you start weak, to the point where you get a lucky pentakill after desperately farming, you will be utterly useless.

And if they press tab they'll just be like "lol Fiora doesn't do anything, just spread out so she can only ult one person and we'll have a 4v5."

Ephringael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2012

Such are the sacrifices we have to make to hear the announcer lady say "PENTAKILL"

Unless you have an Amumu

FaerellG

08-12-2012

This works better with Shyvana Because she can...
A. hit more targets with her dragon form Q
B. actually gather the victims up into 1 spot with her dragon form.

GatorHatur

08-12-2012

There is really no need for more then 1 tiamat on Fiora IMO. You lose out on so much, like survivability...With lifesteal you will be getting a lot of life back from your ult. With too many of those suckers you are worthless after your ult...

Plus, If I'm playing against a fiora my team isnt got to group up no matter what... additionally your enemies have to be super close in order to even hit them with the splash...

FaerellG

08-12-2012

lol Gator, I don't think the purpose of this build is to be "effective", I think it's to be hillarious with the pentakill capability.

GatorHatur

08-12-2012

It still wouldnt happen...unless the team is a bunch of scrubs

PlayWithMe69

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorHatur View Post
There is really no need for more then 1 tiamat on Fiora IMO. You lose out on so much, like survivability...With lifesteal you will be getting a lot of life back from your ult. With too many of those suckers you are worthless after your ult...

Plus, If I'm playing against a fiora my team isnt got to group up no matter what... additionally your enemies have to be super close in order to even hit them with the splash...
But.... It's so much fun :'(

GatorHatur

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayWithMe69 View Post
But.... It's so much fun :'(
I don't disagree with that