Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

IDark Clan is recruting | We are Very skilled and Ranked! | JOIN!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IDarkLord

08-11-2012

Hello Post Readers,

I am the clan leader IDarkLord I have been in many clans and ive been in many kinds of rank matches so i have a lot of experience with ranked matches and clan battles i usually go between 10-30 on my kills in ranked matches. I am now recruting new members btw this is a new clan so we have like 3 people in right now but we need more so if you would like to join please anwer these questions below .

Copy And Paste This To the Comments.

Favorite Champion:
Your K/D In Games:
If You Were To Join What Name: IDark______
Your LoL Name:

Add Me If You Want to Join Dont Forget If You Are Joining You Have To Make A New Account That Way We Can Show We Are A Clan Or You Rename Yourself
Thnx

AP S?on

08-11-2012

I can tell you're bad because you ask for K/D.

IDarkLord

08-11-2012

Quote:
Foogaler:
I can tell you're bad because you ask for K/D.

how am i bad i ask cause i dont want people who suck in my clan y dont u 3v3 my team lets see whos bad eh?

Fishyswaze

08-11-2012

Quote:
IDarkLord:
how am i bad i ask cause i dont want people who suck in my clan y dont u 3v3 my team lets see whos bad eh?

Because being good at this game has nothing to do with K/D basically. This is not CoD.

Sea Templar

08-12-2012

Quote:
IDarkLord:

I lol's at this.