IDark Clan is recruting | We are Very skilled and Ranked! | JOIN!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IDarkLord

08-11-2012

Hello Post Readers,

I am the clan leader IDarkLord I have been in many clans and ive been in many kinds of rank matches so i have a lot of experience with ranked matches and clan battles i usually go between 10-30 on my kills in ranked matches. I am now recruting new members btw this is a new clan so we have like 3 people in right now but we need more so if you would like to join please anwer these questions below .

Copy And Paste This To the Comments.

Favorite Champion:
Your K/D In Games:
If You Were To Join What Name: IDark______
Your LoL Name:

Add Me If You Want to Join Dont Forget If You Are Joining You Have To Make A New Account That Way We Can Show We Are A Clan Or You Rename Yourself
Thnx

AP S?on

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2012

I can tell you're bad because you ask for K/D.

IDarkLord

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foogaler View Post
I can tell you're bad because you ask for K/D.
how am i bad i ask cause i dont want people who suck in my clan y dont u 3v3 my team lets see whos bad eh?

Fishyswaze

08-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDarkLord View Post
how am i bad i ask cause i dont want people who suck in my clan y dont u 3v3 my team lets see whos bad eh?
Because being good at this game has nothing to do with K/D basically. This is not CoD.

Sea Templar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDarkLord View Post
I lol's at this.