[RELEASE] iPhone Chat APP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FONZI TACO

08-11-2012

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....lolchat&hl=en

android lol chat, works great

The Phoenix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2012

Can you make the spelling for league correct in the app name?

Nyotaika

08-11-2012

It seems some users have obviously face checked the app already, but... I am curious as to what riot has to say? Also, how does the invisible status work? Last I recall, you can't go invisible on the client itself, so I can only suspect it's just the away marker instead... Oh, and can you change your status message, or see other players?

Only thing I can think missing would be maybe seeing the player's stats, rune pages, and the such... But looks promising. I've been wondering about something like this for a while.

GoldenPlana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-11-2012

what if you take my account info

eanticev

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyotaika View Post
It seems some users have obviously face checked the app already, but... I am curious as to what riot has to say? Also, how does the invisible status work? Last I recall, you can't go invisible on the client itself, so I can only suspect it's just the away marker instead... Oh, and can you change your status message, or see other players?

Only thing I can think missing would be maybe seeing the player's stats, rune pages, and the such... But looks promising. I've been wondering about something like this for a while.
Invisible status makes you got 100% invisible. You can see who's online but they can't see you. It's useful on a mobile device, as you may not want people to bug you on the go.

Player stats/rune pages are coming for North America, but I may not be able to get that feature to work on other servers.

I think I'm going to focus on builds first though. For example: detect that you're in game, what champ you're playing, and automatically pull in recommended builds from solomid.net.

If I were a real baller - I would build a system where I could detect what items you actually have in-game and recommend a build path, but I tend to doubt I can do that.

eanticev

08-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPlana View Post
what if you take my account info
Look - try the app out. I'll give you my account info if you like.

What would prove to you that it's not a black hat app? I'll do it.

Roundaround

10-07-2012

Just wanted to say I downloaded the app, and it's legitimate and very well done. Props to the author.

misslalarainbow

12-31-2012

i love how it looks on the pictures, im going to download the app obviously, i can see all the work you did to get this app looking good and working, nice job, im new on the iphone world and this is just awesome xD i cant have LoL on my mac but at least i can have the chat on the iphone lol

Omenien

01-09-2013

I can't seem to login on the iPad. Any time that I attempt to type anything in will cause the entire login screen to shift down along with the keyboard when you finish typing.

Professor Rihawf

02-08-2013

Good job for such a thing, good work.
I'm totaly interested in this app, downloading it as soon as I update my iphone.