Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fiddlesticks Guide?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hold My Banana

08-11-2012

I recently started playing Fiddlesticks and i was wondering if anyone has any good tips for playing him. My strategy has been stack up on AP and then fear people then begin to drain life from them and then silence them. Any thoughts?

Kirielis

08-11-2012

Since drain is a channel, you can silence before you drain.

Also l2use item actives. Hourglass is the most OP item ever on Fiddlesticks. Your ult also takes you over walls, so you can hide out somewhere (like wraiths camp). And if you fear them, they'll stay in it longer!

Hold My Banana

08-11-2012

Never thought of that strategy! Thanks for the tip

x gl wait gg x

08-11-2012

usually i go silence ult fear drain

Astral Yorae

Recruiter

08-11-2012

Hey MacLovin206, add me in game and I would not mind spending some time to share ideas with you. =D

Ephringael

08-11-2012

Go to dominion. Build him like Tryndamere.

Press Q and Enjoy.

EpicFrogNinja

08-11-2012

Level up fear and drain the most, and when you get your ulti, level it up whenever you can. Pick up a point of dark wind at level 2, because that skill only needs one point to work.

Do not only build AP, since if you are interrupted, you will die that way. Instead, build some defensive stats too. It helps against jungle creeps, and more importantly, helps you survive when you crowstorm into the middle of the enemy team during a teamfight (zhonyas is an excellent item for this purpose. It gives a large chunk of AP, armor, and a passive that lets you survive). Sometimes, people will be able to outdamage the heal from your drain if you build glass cannon, so some survivability is essential. Of course, that being said, you also need damage to be useful, so grab some both defensive and AP items such as RoA, Zhonya's, Abyssal Scepter, etc.

Hold My Banana

08-11-2012

Just played on Dominion and did everything I just read...FIDDLESTICKS IS OP

Hold My Banana

08-11-2012

Also another quick question. What lane is Fiddlesticks best for? I normally just go mid so i can get my farm up. Is this the best way? Not sure if there is a correct answer to this but I was just curious.

Judas Priest

08-12-2012

Check mobafire guides.