Help.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

v3rgil

09-13-2010

i need seriously help regarding the current shaco
i played a couple of games and i just cant do **** with him
how do i play in early game against good harasers etc,any suggestion regarding that matter would be welcome

please...

v3rgil

09-13-2010

bump

Baconnaise

09-13-2010

Sounds like you're in a lane with another melee champ against at least one ranged or two. If you can't switch things up then you will have to think of something to make them think twice about being close.

v3rgil

09-13-2010

bump,anyone else? except early golem i would apreciate any tips on starting items

El Hebrew Hammer

09-13-2010

Start with Cloth Armor and 5 Health Pots. This is for early Golem and then you can lane if you want. It just gives you lots of survivability. I usually build boots next, Ninja Tabi or Mercs and sometimes a Sheen if I have extra cash to boost Deceive.

I like Youmoo's Ghostblade on him. Last Whisper is decent but so is Nashor's. Feel free to sell Sheen if you feel like it. GA is a good universal luxury on him. IE is really good

MrZann

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoFoZem View Post
Start with Cloth Armor and 5 Health Pots. This is for early Golem and then you can lane if you want. It just gives you lots of survivability. I usually build boots next, Ninja Tabi or Mercs and sometimes a Sheen if I have extra cash to boost Deceive.

I like Youmoo's Ghostblade on him. Last Whisper is decent but so is Nashor's. Feel free to sell Sheen if you feel like it. GA is a good universal luxury on him. IE is really good
Why do you need Cloth Armor and HPots for Golem? With jitb you should only be getting hit by the golem 1-2 times

El Hebrew Hammer

09-13-2010

In case you wish to continue to jungle, and overall it's a very nice early game set up even for laning

Lachrymose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

I prefer not to go jungling. Go laning. Take mid, because you'll be the first to initiate ganks.
When you lane against a champion, before he/she even harass you, harass him/her.
Get two-shiv poison at level 1, cast it on enemy champ every single time possible.
Max two-shiv poison should be your first priority.
Hit the ranged minions from behind its back since Shaco has backstab.
Get 1 level of JITB to scout for possible ganks.
This strategy won't work, though, against some champs.

A Retarded Clown

09-13-2010

get manamune on shaco its really good and allows u to stick on the map for literally forever unless u die (which u shouldnt considering your a shaco =D). Dont get involved In team fights.....push top or bot while the team fight in mid goes on...or cut the minion line behind the mid team fight...that's the best way to win a team fight...force them to either come top or lose the game. Make sure u knw who has oracle and who doesnt. After team fights u can and should show up to do a clean up job. Dont fight tanks, dont fight xin, dont fight olaf, or garen...and dont fight WW unless hes taking golem before level 3 or after level 18. Ward the map to the best of ur abilities....both with jitb and actual wards.

Outsmart the opponent. Dont brute force them ull lose unless u get madreds. Nashors is epic on shaco...Nashors + golem buff will have them QQing. But before nashors get ur damage tight. Survivability item could be useful late game...but its generally best not to need those...ur main job is finishing off weak opponents below half hp or coming in...doing a crit, adding a slow and then going away.

This is a relatively new strat I've tried and it seems to work with the new shaco. No more QWER combo on enemies...not even on sivir....(until late game). 1 v 1 is no longer ur strength and nor are team fights.

Ur more of a vulture or hawk...picking out the weakest and taking them out...then returning to the wild. Jungling shaco...is not the best way to do it. Anymore. Lane a bit...then just gank gank gank. Keep switching between lanes. Keep an eye out for wards.