[Guide]Short ranked trynd guide.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marvelous Marxo

09-12-2010

tacomental's guide is better.

purehybrid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

Here's a real guide to tryn in ranked play:

1) Pick Tryn
2) Ignore the burt of flames from your teammates
3) Pray to your god/gods that none of your teammates feed, and that your enemies are terrible enough to let you farm

Playing Tryn in ranked, is literally just rolling the dice. You really have no impact on how the game will turn out. If your team plays well early-mid, you will have your chance to carry. If they don't, you will not have the power to hard-carry endgame.

PS, crit damage runes are mathematically proven to be bad. Never use them. Crit chance, or arp are your only choices.

TacoMental

09-12-2010

You've obviously never tested his heal. The ap is not per stack its additive. 10 per stack @ 8 stacks is 80 + 30(i get this from 20 ap x 1.5 ratio) = 110. If it was per stack it would make sense to waste a slot on meijas soulstealer.

Marvelous Marxo

09-13-2010

ok thanks made some adjustments

Slide

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesomeful View Post
ok thanks made some adjustments
Not enough apparently. Still says your Amp Tome is giving you 40 heal per stack instead of ten.

This is not the case.

Also

I wouldnt take ranked advice (or any advice for that matter) from someone who clearly doesnt understand the most basic and important part of Trynd.

I mean really. How can I take you seriously when you dont even know the champions basic abilities.

More importantly, how bad are the people you play against that going amp tome first has been working for you?

Marvelous Marxo

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUICKSLIDE View Post
Not enough apparently. Still says your Amp Tome is giving you 40 heal per stack instead of ten.

This is not the case.

Also

I wouldnt take ranked advice (or any advice for that matter) from someone who clearly doesnt understand the most basic and important part of Trynd.

I mean really. How can I take you seriously when you dont even know the champions basic abilities.

More importantly, how bad are the people you play against that going amp tome first has been working for you?
hi troll im awesomeful. nom nom nom