Why do you queue us in a game with people I've added to my ignore list?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fluffy Dumplings

08-11-2012

Why do you queue in game with people you've added to your ignore list?

I obviously did not like this person. I may not remember who it was. But I still didn't like this person the second time. Please stop queueing me with people I've added to my ignore list. It's fine if their on the enemy team, but it's not fine on my team.

Just a suggestion. But I promise you I didnt have fun either game. And riot hates anti fun right?

KnightxSScarlett

08-11-2012

Because then ranked queues in the 2k elo range would take even longer lawl.

Danish Vikingz

08-12-2012

Actually thought that you wouldn't get queued with people on your ignore list, what is the purpose of it then? Man this sucks...

Screw 2k elo queue, thats a minority which plays there, the rest of us would like to avoid trolls.

AlphariusRising

08-12-2012

Agreed. This could be a very good anti-troll mechanism thats already build into the game.

WeasuhL

08-12-2012

I support this; I hate when it happens!

MoreMedz

08-12-2012

I think it has the problem of distorting the matchmaking system if implemented. If someone can control who they play game with, he can just /ignore all the good players; even if someone can only control who is on their team, what's to stop them from /ignore anyone they consider to be "worse" than they are?

AJStarhiker

08-13-2012

The purpose of the ignore list is so that you don't have to put up with verbal abuse.

That said, unlike what some might say, the ignore function does NOT give someone the right to rage and harrass because the other person won't see it. I don't hit ignore often because it hampers team communication. However, when I do, it's usually accompanied be an end-game report for harrassment.

BananaSniper

08-13-2012

It would make queue's a lot longer for a lot of people, as well as be a scewed ELO system, because you are able to choose who you aren't playing with, so anyone who does "bad one game" people will add to their ignore list, in hopes of not playing with them again.