Why is the IP gain per victory only 100 IP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyov

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insanious View Post
so your telling me you cannot get a Visa or a Mastercard in europe... i call shenanigans.

Get your self a credit card, visa or mastercard... one of your banks will offer one. And go get some RP.
....people like you give america a bad name

Stenchrot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

Quote:
so your telling me you cannot get a Visa or a Mastercard in europe... i call shenanigans.

Get your self a credit card, visa or mastercard... one of your banks will offer one. And go get some RP.
You can, and what is the next step? PayPal?

Insanious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyov View Post
....people like you give america a bad name
Not American, dont make assumptions, it makes an ass out of you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenchrot View Post
You can, and what is the next step? PayPal?
No, next step is to go into the league of legends launcher:

1) Open store

2) Click on buy RP

3) Put in credit card info

4) ???

5) Profit

I bought RP just on my credit card, no pay pal why cant you?

GantzerKei

09-12-2010

it would take 63matches to get a 6.3k champion...thats actually REALLY long

Orthoclase

Recruiter

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GantzerKei View Post
doesn't take first win of the day into account.

Also, Stenchrot, just out of curiosity, what country do you live in? And why exactly is it that you can get a credit card, but you can't use it to buy RP?

Stenchrot

09-12-2010

Quote:
Not American, dont make assumptions, it makes an ass out of you...

No, next step is to go into the league of legends launcher:

1) Open store

2) Click on buy RP

3) Put in credit card info

4) ???

5) Profit

I bought RP just on my credit card, no pay pal why cant you?
Yeah, this thread is about buying IP.

No, my point was that the gain is too small. Sure I can buy RP, but if I can buy RP, why is there IP? IP gained per win is still a pretty small amount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GantzerKei View Post
Considering all your matches are victories, yes. That's what I was talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orthoclase View Post
doesn't take first win of the day into account.

Also, Stenchrot, just out of curiosity, what country do you live in? And why exactly is it that you can get a credit card, but you can't use it to buy RP?
Serbia.

And, the value of our money that we use is hilarious when compared to dollars. 5 USD are about 1000 if not 2000 value of money in my state, so it's pretty expensive.

Katana

Master Recruiter

09-12-2010

its like 2 weeks between champions. Thats like 63 wins or 126 losses in 14 days thats like 5-10 games per day. It may be a little steep for casual people but thats the point. Thats not even counting the win of the day or the fact the champ may cost less then 6300 and assuming you start at 0 ip.

All of that is pretty obvious but basically its at a good point where people can still farm for stuff while making it hard enough to gain to warrant spending money if you want instant gratification.

Orthoclase

Recruiter

09-12-2010

5-10 games a day, when a good game takes an hour is a hell of a lot, for people who have jobs. I know, I know, casuals can never expect to get the same game experience as hardcore jobless/high school people, but I'm just sayin. Don't talk about it like taking 5-10 hours out of your day, every single day, is no big deal.

Stenchrot

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orthoclase View Post
5-10 games a day, when a good game takes an hour is a hell of a lot, for people who have jobs. I know, I know, casuals can never expect to get the same game experience as hardcore jobless/high school people, but I'm just sayin. Don't talk about it like taking 5-10 hours out of your day, every single day, is no big deal.
I played 5- 10 games a day, and farmed up IP pretty quick. But, as I said, it is very stressful to be spending so much time on the computer in 24 hours, and if you don't play so much games in one day, you're going to have to play maybe 2 or 3 games every day, which takes time.

Berrix

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzarion View Post
Someone wants Miss Fortune.
Psh to that nonsense, I'm savin' for Galio.