Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why is the IP gain per victory only 100 IP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Madagan

09-12-2010

Quote:
Stenchrot:
I'm not asking for an explanation, I just want to hear their opinion about this. Is that enough or could it be more?

Sure it could be more, but at the same time it could be less. Be happy with the amount you get it could be much worse.

Meowzor

Recruiter

09-12-2010

Quote:
Stenchrot:
As I said in my previous post, my country has no available option for me to get RP.

You can get ip other ways it does not have to be from $ fyi. Get some friends to play 5 friends lvl 10 = 3 day ip boost. I am sure if you try hard enough you can find a bank that will switch your money over to diff currency so that you could get pay pale or a prepaid card.

Devil May LOL

09-12-2010

Quote:
Stenchrot:
As I said in my previous post, my country has no available option for me to get RP.

1/Collector pack: Usually can get it off a retail store.

2/Mastercard.

3/Prepaid mastercard/ visacard.

DKsDragon

09-12-2010

Honestly i dont think the system is too bad. Iv been playing since around August first (give or take a week), and Im level 30 with all but 6 champs unlocked. 4x 3150 and 2x 6300. I obviously went for chars first and just started working on my runes, but I already have bought around 13k worth of runes as well. Total it up, thats 158 350 IP in just over a month. Really not too bad if you play a lot.

Lyov

09-12-2010

Quote:
Madagan:
Sure it could be more, but at the same time it could be less. Be happy with the amount you get it could be much worse.

This isn't a dictatorship, this is a company that wants to make money. They should start listening to people about legitimate problems within the IP mechanics..

Stenchrot

09-12-2010

Quote:
xXByakuyaXx:
1/Collector pack: Usually can get it off a retail store.

2/Mastercard.

3/Prepaid mastercard/ visacard.

1) Not available.

2) Still not available from my location

3) STILL not available from my location.

but even if it was, I wouldn't spend my money non stop on this game. Sure, a nice IP boost could help me out, but can't spend money everyday, so the amount is pretty low.

Madagan

09-12-2010

Quote:
Lyov:
This isn't a dictatorship, this is a company that wants to make money. They should start listening to people about legitimate problems within the IP mechanics..

Someone being too lazy to farm some IP and not wanting to spend money/can't buy RP in certain areas to make it faster is not a legitimate problem with IP mechanics.

Quote:
As I've said, I have bought champions that are 6300. But it was such a boring process that it would be good if the IP gain was increased by 50 or even 100.

Changing the system would discourage people from buying IP boosts to begin with. This would lose money for Riot, which as Lyov said, they want to make more money. Increasing IP gain would be counter-intuitive for the company.

Meowzor

Recruiter

09-12-2010

So were do you live?

Stenchrot

09-12-2010

Quote:
Meowzor:
So were do you live?

Somewhere in Europe.

Quote:
Madagan:
Someone being too lazy to farm some IP and not wanting to spend money/can't buy RP in certain areas to make it faster is not a legitimate problem with IP mechanics.

As I've said, I have bought champions that are 6300. But it was such a boring process that it would be good if the IP gain was increased by 50 or even 100.

Insanious

Recruiter

09-12-2010

so your telling me you cannot get a Visa or a Mastercard in europe... i call shenanigans.

Get your self a credit card, visa or mastercard... one of your banks will offer one. And go get some RP.