If I were to make an On-topic post in here....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taenshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2010

Would I be trolling?

Tyrantherus

09-12-2010

...yad etisoppo no saw ti fi toN (read backwards)

Akwaduk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-12-2010

This post isn't off topic ^, by which I mean it is. Its not off topic in respect to the name of the forum, which therefore makes it an off topic post. However if you were to make a post that was on topic, that would be off topic because this is the off topic forum. Deal with it

AbominableToast

09-12-2010

The post is on topic by which it is on topic as off topic section allows for off topic posts to infact be on topic making the being on topic a given and thus the only way to make and offtopic post would be to make the opposite being an on topic post which by nessecity must be an off topic post due to the nature of this section, see to be on topic in off topic you need to be off topic which results in being on topic meaning in off topic you cant be off topic because by being off topic your on topic, and thus is troll proof.

Beat that over use of words.

Albeit I think I repeated myself at one point

Lutias

09-13-2010

this is off-topic... what category of on-topic would u guys put this into?