GG Raamo!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cheez Bix

09-12-2010

I wasn't speaking metaphorically, actually <.<

Sillver

09-12-2010

hes not mad! hes upset... upset in a very angry tone....implied of course.

Stwarlord

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillver View Post
hes not mad! hes upset... upset in a very angry tone....implied of course.
woah there brah, don't talk about him or else he might turn that upset angry tone your way... and cry about it

Sillver

09-12-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stwarlord View Post
woah there brah, don't talk about him or else he might turn that upset angry tone your way... and cry about it
its ok. im carrying my umbrella.

Safarie

09-12-2010

bro chill

DragonArmy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShurelia View Post
GG Raamo!

Sorry your team was mean to you. Nice bomb at the end though ^_^ b
This sound very polite to me!

DragonArmy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raamo View Post
And what would that screenshot even look like? Me standing at the fountain in a single picture? Unless there was a flood of about 45 screenshots with time stamps on them counting the minutes and showing me doing nothing, that still wouldn't tell the whole story since you wouldn't have screenshots of the abuse that came before you even got involved...

I imagine there's tons more to this than I understand, and I'm not presuming to understand, but isn't it a bit hard to police the game and the opposing team while you're actively a participant and can't see the whole picture?
What is wrong? Why are you so hostile. Shurelia is ****ing awesome. She is being helpful. She's just a great person! Why do you treat her as the man out to get you! She loves the game and she plays under the name shurelia because she wants to interact and have fun with the player base.

Your so ready to rage fight!

Udub

09-13-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShurelia View Post
In order to submit a screenshot of someone "AFKing on purpose" usually they would have said "Screw this i'm not playing this anymore" prior to doing so. Not to mention I was in the game so if they said "Zilean is AFK'ing for the rest of the game", followed by not seeing you for the rest of the game, that would be sufficient enough proof is it not?

Granted, you DIDN'T afking from the game so why would I ask for any disciplinary action upon you for not doing anything wrong (other than crying on the forums and trying to stir up some unnecessary drama).
Shurelia, you created the drama.

/downvote me

Otaku

09-13-2010

OMG I wanna play games with Shurelia. Cuz all i ever see is people crying over how she "abused" you in some way or another. So I would LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to be abused by her or trolled. Sounds like a lot of fun. Also quick question, where would we send SS's to for things like AFK or things that aren't harassment. Is it still to harassment@riotgames.com? or is there a different one?