Dumbest way you got a leave?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ragnaraq

08-11-2012

I think mine is I started a game, and fell asleep while it was loading. Twice.

Corrupt3dCow

08-12-2012

We were winning by a lot even had an inhib down to their one tower, my two year old manages to yank my wireless router off the desk. In the less than 2 min it took for me to get back in game my team surrendered bc I had disconnected..... Fml

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-12-2012

Mom is a clean freak so she'll sweep the house whenever she feels like it and is very afraid of dust so she sweeps harder on corners and below tables and you guessed right computer desks, so i was palying a tt game (so much time ago, was not level 30 yet) and my mom got her sweeping senses tingling to the dust under my desk she started sweepeing frantically as i was playing and unplugged the energy wire when i finally managed to get my mom off the room, start my computer and log into the game the match was already over and i had gotten a leaver mark thanks to sweeping.

**** sweeping

Fiskers

08-15-2012

had to carry a 50inch flatscreen to a car that was 5 blocks away

apparently they didnt feel like parking the car in front of my house

LAMlRP

08-15-2012

Got a wolf hybrid puppy few months back, like most puppies and especially this breed, They are chewers. He wouldnt leave my side and slept under my computer desk near my feet while I played...well one night he wasnt sleeping and was chewing on a cable. The ethernet cable lol, all a sudden I froze and DC'd. Luckily, he wasnt hurt and I was back in game within 2 minutes, didnt fall behind. But I cant remember if we won that game or not

Exotic3s

08-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisky View Post
had to carry a 50inch flatscreen to a car that was 5 blocks away

apparently they didnt feel like parking the car in front of my house
lol

Epiras

08-16-2012

Start a game 2 hours before dinner.

Get a phone call 2 minutes into game "Hey, come meet us for dinner, we left work early"

College > Life @ home during summer.